• 5 Post By Jric
  • 3 Post By Jric
  • 1 Post By Jric
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Atravaille
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Jric

Thread: Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).

Default Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).

Cavern of Tears is a Forsworn, Falmer, hagraven and natural themed dimension. Enjoy exploring like you would in Skyrim, it could lead one into finding hidden secrets. Here are a few hints: follow the stream, look beyond the trees, seek out the high places and take in the view.
    Any +1s would be very much appreciated. I hope Skyrim fans find some of it convincing .

The links have a much higher quality. Here are some samples (I tried not to spoil it too much).

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-1.jpg

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-2.jpg

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-3.jpg

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-4.jpg

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-5.jpg

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-6.jpg

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-7.jpg

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-8.jpg

Made by the creator of:
    Tower of the Archmage (updated since post)- http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-deepwood.html .
    Persian Roguess - http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-deepwood.html .
    Hidden Elven grove - http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-deepwood.html .

Cavern of Tears (Deepwood - Tsukari).-php9bn7tqam.jpg
    Last edited by Jric; 11-14-2013 at 05:15 AM.

This looks amazing! You know, most of the pictures actually remind me of a Spriggan grove/cave. Oh you should add some bears and some green mist/sparkles near a tree trunk, to indicate the Spriggan!

Falmer caves are usually much, much darker, since they are blind and you see a LOT of Glowing Mushrooms (good for making Smithing Potions LOL... you can use the Alchemy table in my dim on Gerybriar - Uznahgaar Volum LOL) Although, your last picture does have that Falmer cave quality...

I love your dim and I can't wait to check it out in person!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 11-14-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Ya I wish it could be darker. That's why I requested to be able to use a precipitator with a night sky projector. It works for me already most of the time but I don't think others get the night sky effect and just get the rain/water sky.
    The natural side of the cave I tried to theme off Shadowgreen Cavern.
    Last edited by Jric; 11-14-2013 at 03:18 PM.

OMG yes, I didn't recall the name of the cave, but YES you really, really did a great job in re-creating Shadowgreen Cavern! Is there a chest on top? And that's why I immediately thought of Spriggans!

I remember I went in there at an early level once and man those Spirggans kicked my butt! lol

Man, now I can't wait to get home and check out your dim tonight! Didn't get a chance to go online last night. Geez, now I want to play Skyrim again! LOL

Last edited by Agrona77; 11-15-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Haha there is certainly something up there! I tired to make it a bit more interesting than a chest XD.

Yeah those spirggans are tough! They even regen health when you think you've won o.o. I've played almost 1000 hours of Skyrim, it's awful of me lol. I'm looking forward to single player-ing ESO.

I tried to make a forsworn campsite which is on the ground floor somewhere.. Not telling! ~ヾ(^∇^). Also I tried modelling my shack after a skyrim mod called 'Falkreath Hill Shack' from this picture and this one (window is on the opposite side). I don't use toolbox so it was a bit fiddly. And lastly, I tried making holes all over the cavern for the rain to 'get through' so it wouldn't break immersion. I really wanted to use the rain maker o(^▽^)o.
    Last edited by Jric; 11-15-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Amazing dimension, not only for perfectly capturing the atmosphere of a game, but for creating almost a whole new world out of a well-known base dim, and making people's visit exciting because they can explore and find interesting stuff in every corner of the cave. And on top of all that, it's also extremely beautiful!!
    Last edited by Seyler; 11-16-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks lots Seyler! The minimap gives away the location a bit lol.

Here are a couple of the natural places in Skyrim that inspired me: Shadowgreen Cavern and Moss Mother Cavern.
    Last edited by Jric; 11-16-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks for the invite the other day when you had all those others people in there too, fun times

Quote Originally Posted by Atravaille View Post
    Thanks for the invite the other day when you had all those others people in there too, fun times
    Thanks husband :P.

Thank you so much for the "Tsukari's Dimension Tours"! I LOVE your Cavern of Tears, but you know that and I really, really enjoyed touring all your other dims as well! You are a very creative woman, my dear! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Thank you so much for the "Tsukari's Dimension Tours"! I LOVE your Cavern of Tears, but you know that and I really, really enjoyed touring all your other dims as well! You are a very creative woman, my dear! Keep it up!

And you!! Your Skyrim dimensions are really well done .

+ Reply to Thread