+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: RDD: Morphing Contest

Default RDD: Morphing Contest

Rift Dream Dimensions is hosting a morphing contest in honor of Thanksgiving! Let's see those dream tables showcasing the way every culture expresses gratitude for life's blessings!

Full details and submission form at: http://riftdreamdimensions.com/?p=4068

Of course, I'll be available both here and at RDD to field any questions!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Rift Disciple

Ooooooooh another morphing contest to your dimension Friends ! may the most yummy meal win !

Yay! This sounds fun. I must set my cottage aside a couple days and make a holiday dinner. Yummy!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    Rift Dream Dimensions is hosting a morphing contest in honor of Thanksgiving! Let's see those dream tables showcasing the way every culture expresses gratitude for life's blessings!

Full details and submission form at: http://riftdreamdimensions.com/?p=4068

Of course, I'll be available both here and at RDD to field any questions!
    Another awesome contest from RDD, absolutely love you ladies and gents over there! Although I'm led to believe its mostly ladies...
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Hi Treble

I saw all details in web, but my english is too bad and y don't understand well.

In requeriments...

Requirements:
    •10 items per person intended to share the meal, no maximum
    •1 fishing item, 2 dropped items (open world, dungeon, or rift bag), 3 crafted items
    •Entries close November 24th at midnight PST – Please submit entry below.

First point: this mean that 10 is the minimum?, or, we can use all items that we want?

Second point: This items must be meal's decoration, table's decoration or we can use it for both?

Sorry if my questions are too stupids.

Thx.

10 items per person means that the minimum amount of items required scales based on how many chairs there are. It is 20 items for 2 people, 40 items for 4 people, 60 items for 6 people, and so forth. You may go over as much as you care to. Have fun and go hog wild!

The items can go into any part of the setting, including the chairs, the table, and everything on it.

I hope this helps answer your questions!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Another awesome contest from RDD, absolutely love you ladies and gents over there! Although I'm led to believe its mostly ladies...
    Thanks Seats!
    Looking forward to watching Amity have fun and seeing everyones yummy creations and Amity that Zombie Blood Jello mhmmmmm

it needs a sticky please =D!!!!! XD and loved the birthday video guys=D and this new contest! =D hoot! Kiwi if you need a crappy singer for the next birthday round let me know he he ;D

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by firebolts View Post
    it needs a sticky please =D!!!!! XD and loved the birthday video guys=D and this new contest! =D hoot! Kiwi if you need a crappy singer for the next birthday round let me know he he ;D
    Lol we were all like sureeee we'll sing happy birthday but...then all chickened out. I'll call you next time

I don't know how to go about getting a sticky.

I have seen some discussion regarding the 10 items per diner rule. I didn't think it would be fair to set a single number because people who wanted a smaller table would have to put many more tiny little things in while a person with a large table could leave it relatively sparse.

The table and chairs count because many fishing items are large, but there are at least 4 types of fished chair and table, which will help people fulfill that requirement. There are also few pre-made tables thick enough to accommodate hiding parts of food or dishes underneath, and if someone has to build the table, it should count.

Lastly, there are minimum requirements and not maximums because this particular contest isn't about economy, it's about letting go and making it lavish and delicious! Harvest is traditionally a time of plenty, and one usually gives thanks for being blessed with abundance.

Internet failed. Double post
    Last edited by Norris; 11-14-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    Dimension Builder.

Requirements:

10 items per person intended to share the meal, no maximum
    1 fishing item, 2 dropped items (open world, dungeon, or rift bag), 3 crafted items
    Entries close November 24th at midnight PST – Please submit entry below.
    Question Time:

1 .Items per person relates to building materials only? Or is this also a suggestion for the number of dishes at the table?

2. It has been mentioned that the item allowance is a minimum allocation with no maximum, does this hold true for the 1 fishing item, 2 dropped items and 3 crafted items?
    I.e. you must include at least that many but may use more?

3. Is anything else allowed to be constructed? Such as overhead displays, ambient lighting, decoration etc?

Thanks in advance
    Dimension Builder.

Quote Originally Posted by Norris View Post
    1 .Items per person relates to building materials only? Or is this also a suggestion for the number of dishes at the table?
    Items per person relates to everything in the display. I'm going to count your chairs and then start counting everything else and when you have reached enough I will check that box and stop counting.

2. It has been mentioned that the item allowance is a minimum allocation with no maximum, does this hold true for the 1 fishing item, 2 dropped items and 3 crafted items?
    I.e. you must include at least that many but may use more?
    You may use as many items from those sources as you choose, again, I'm going to verify that the requirements are met, check the box, and stop counting.

3. Is anything else allowed to be constructed? Such as overhead displays, ambient lighting, decoration etc?
    You can have whatever else you want in there. If something like a chandelier helps support your theme, that is fine. I know that many people already have food laid out on tables, and I would even be fine with someone tweaking an existing one to meet the requirements. However, only the table and its immediate surroundings will be considered for judging in this contest.

Entry submitted.
    Dimension Builder.

Thanks Kollette and Feendish for your entries!

I think that hardest part about being on this side of a contest is waiting for the end to go see everything! I'm so excited!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast