+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Valzen

Thread: Dimension Guides?

Default Dimension Guides?

Are there any basic guides to dimensions? I need to know what happens if I click the + next to the items numbers on the dimension bar. Do I get a bigger space or am I just allowed to put more things into an already crowded area?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tacheon View Post
    Are there any basic guides to dimensions? I need to know what happens if I click the + next to the items numbers on the dimension bar. Do I get a bigger space or am I just allowed to put more things into an already crowded area?
    Kiwi has a Dimensions for Dummies on her RDD site, you can find it here:

http://riftdreamdimensions.com/wp-co...or-Dummies.pdf

The plus button will up your item limit, but not the physical space, so if it's already crowded, it can get even more so!

Each dimension has its own physical space allotted, and there is no way to increase that without going outside the green bubble, as some people do (even though this can cause server instability, according to the dev team).

If you have further questions, the dimension community is always willing and able to help as well. If you're on the NA side, you can find us at DimensionAddicts@Deepwood, and if you're on the EU side, it's dimensionaddicts@Zaviel (in game chat channel).
    Last edited by Feendish; 11-11-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thanks for the info (I won't waste the money now!) Is there a link for the toolbox and magic carpet add-ons?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tacheon View Post
    Thanks for the info (I won't waste the money now!) Is there a link for the toolbox and magic carpet add-ons?
    They're in the resource sticky at the top of the thread, or just do a search on Curse.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

These two are quite helpful for beginners.
    http://rift.junkiesnation.com/2012/1...sions-a-guide/

http://thestylishradish.wordpress.co...ttle-platinum/

Have fun building! And as always, if you have questions, feel free to post them here.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Kiwi has a Dimensions for Dummies on her RDD site, you can find it here:

http://riftdreamdimensions.com/wp-co...or-Dummies.pdf

The plus button will up your item limit, but not the physical space, so if it's already crowded, it can get even more so!

Each dimension has its own physical space allotted, and there is no way to increase that without going outside the green bubble, as some people do (even though this can cause server instability, according to the dev team).

If you have further questions, the dimension community is always willing and able to help as well. If you're on the NA side, you can find us at DimensionAddicts@Deepwood, and if you're on the EU side, it's dimensionaddicts@Zaviel (in game chat channel).
    Thanks for that Bara, updating this PDF in the next week. Just updated Youtube Channel and rounded off Rubey's Tutorials finally, was waiting for 2.5:

Rubey's Toolbox Video & Written Tutorials.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread