• 2 Post By Valzen
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By benthalo
  • 2 Post By Mentrum
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Bridgit

Thread: Arrows

Default Arrows

I was just in my dim and hadn't realized what you guys did. HOLY CRAP not only are the arrows tiny near the middle where they come together. You made the other 2 colors completely disappear when we click on one.
    I can not express how much I LOVE this enough thank you for who ever came up with the idea and thank you for who ever helped make it possible.

The item list is very cool. You can now see how may items were put into something. I love seeing who I have plus oned so i can tell when I have not been in a dim. So many dreams came true oh and i almost forgot the new measuring tape orb thingy thanks bunches.

I know, right? Way cool the new tool is. I'll jump with you...

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

The search bar!

OMG, the search bar....
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

What they all said!!!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Rift Disciple

Hmmm....maybe i should haul my *** back into dimensiong then....haven't touch a dim item (except for selling them with profit hehe) for months :-O.

tau
    Rift Chaser

I don't like the other 2 arrows disappearing. They were useful for aligning things in right-angles.

One of the things that hasn't been getting a lot of commentary is the distance locator.

OMG, I love it!

For OCD folks who spend hours making sure their work is centered, this is a lifesaver, and a timesaver.

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Distance thingie

I agree that the change to the arrows, as well as the search bar!!!, is awesome. But I was on yesterday and didn't see the distance thing. I saw it in the patch notes and then forgot about it. Where do I find it in edit mode?

Thanks!

Bridgit

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgit View Post
    I agree that the change to the arrows, as well as the search bar!!!, is awesome. But I was on yesterday and didn't see the distance thing. I saw it in the patch notes and then forgot about it. Where do I find it in edit mode?

Thanks!

Bridgit
    It's not in the edit bar, it's on the shop, under interactive, waaayyy down at the bottom. The 45 credit cost struck me as a lot more reasonable than the 35p cost, but given how much use it will see, I still consider it money well spent.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    It's not in the edit bar, it's on the shop, under interactive, waaayyy down at the bottom. The 45 credit cost struck me as a lot more reasonable than the 35p cost, but given how much use it will see, I still consider it money well spent.
    Thanks, Feendish! 45 credits will definitely be credits well spent for me. I'm forever running back and forth... 1" here... 1 1/2" here... back and forth it goes. Dang that OCD. It wears a girl out!

The new way arrows act is much cleaner, but it does remove the ability to lineup the item using the other lines, however, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. The search in the item list is very nice too, good job by all on the improvements.

Last edited by Wonk; 11-11-2013 at 07:59 PM.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

+ Reply to Thread