+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By MiffyJupiter
  • 3 Post By Valzen
  • 1 Post By Treble

Thread: my little home ^^

Default my little home ^^

i an not a good creator , building dimension really need lots of CASH hope i have more fund to build more beautiful ^^ always welcome to MiffyJupiter Skyfall Garden !!!

Beautiful morning ...

My bedroom , i love to use a crystal as a light , the red color make me feeling warm ....

so u can see , i am not rich ^^

i dont think this is a good kitchen ^^

R.I.P. .........

A shooting ground .....

A road to the hill top ???

What is over there ??? ^^

is a small observatory ^^ many players like to have a observatory , mine is very small =0=

i love to cover all the snow ground by green tree , but ...... money money money ...... =.=

i believe i can fly , i believe i can touch the sky ^^

It all looks lovely and I can tell you put a lot of love into it. I'll be visiting soon.
    Oh and yes! I adore those crystals, too for a nice, warm lighting effect.

One suggestion, and it doesn't have anything to do with your work. To get a full screenshot without the UI, hit control U twice. That will clear up everything on the screen. Hit it once again to bring everything back. I didn't know that for the longest time. Also viewing dims in that mode is awesome.

Keep up the great work, have loads of fun!
    Last edited by Valzen; 11-10-2013 at 05:29 AM.

If you don't have a lot of cash, I would suggest digging back to the oldest posts on the forums and examining people's pre-2.3 screenshots. The old items were much more affordable, and I think seeing some older work will help you know what you can do without spending a fortune. I would also suggest taking up fishing, I see you are only level 20, but even the tables and chairs from fishing in Silverwood are a start and don't cost plat, only time.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Plus you can craft a number of dimension items using the recipes from the dimension vendor. Much less expensive that way!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread