• 1 Post By Doraen
  • 1 Post By polynomia
  • 1 Post By devanita
  • 3 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By Bridgit

Thread: Music Boxes

Default Music Boxes

2 days ago someone in chat asked for videos on the music boxes. After a huge mess up forgetting to turn on sound 48 hours later I have them up for you You can find a link to the video for each of the different music boxes at RiftDimensionAddicts.com In the comment section under each music box.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 11-09-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Shield of Telara

basically theyre the default music to existing dimensions from what I can tell. Unless they switch up after a minute or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    2 days ago someone in chat asked for videos on the music boxes. After a huge mess up forgetting to turn on sound 48 hours later I have them up for you You can find a link to the video for each of the different music boxes at RiftDimensionAddicts.com In the comment section under each music box.
    Woot! Thank you for this. I was wondering what all the music sounded like other than traveling to the zones.

Rift Chaser

Kitasia, I'm really grateful for this! I was planning to search YouTube in a few days for this very thing, so your timing is perfect. Many thanks!

PS: I really wish they'd do a Sanctum music box. Maybe someday.
    Last edited by Jirahar; 11-09-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks for making these! It's going to be nice to tailor the sounds to help suit the mood.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

At last new tunes, for our dims. Cant wait to work out where Im going to incorperate these into one of my dims, cheers for the vids......
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    You're fantastic! Thanks so much for uploading these videos!

absolutely awesome, thank you so much
    I can never remember all the music boxes so its great to actually have a way to hear them and pick the right one for the mood I want to set

Very useful addition Kit, thank you!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Kit, you rock! Thanks for going through all the trouble to bring us the sounds of Telara!

And yes, the music boxes are the music taken from existing regions, like Iron Pine Peaks, Stillmoor etc.

Oh I want a music box of the angelic sound you hear briefly in Sanctum, inside the main building.

Oh wow I totally forgot you did this last year, Kit. Thank goodness the thread got bumped so I could bookmark this!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Thanks, Kit! I didn't know about this until today. Like, Jaedor, I'm so glad this got bumped! The only reason I haven't used music boxes is because I'm too lazy to go to a zone just to hear the music. You're always making life so much easier.
    Dimensions on Deepwood:
    Crone Hill, Chapter One of the 'Verse, Rest in Peace,
    das Hausboot an Stehenden Hacke

Thanks for an explanation. I thought something was off

+ Reply to Thread