+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: World drops off new mobs?

Shield of Telara

Default World drops off new mobs?

Been any world dimension drops ff the new mobs in Ember Isle? I have only done a few things there and only killed maybe 10-15 mobs.

I've done a handful of carnages and a bunch of rifts, total of 3 hours so far and I haven't seen a single drop. Firebolts has done more than me and already finished the achievement so I could ask her if she's seen anything drop. I would think that they would just drop the same items that have already been found on ember isle, but that's just me.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I don't think the new EI mobs drop any dim items, because it may be considered a 60 zone (even if they did say on the livestream it was 58+), and the items only drop in zones below 60.

Firebolts, where are all the rares?!? Haylp!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I didn't get any dimension drops from the underwater EI mobs either. Only the 3 achievement items.

I did get one from a normal land mob when I had to dry off to go do that one rift in the quest line.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

I haven't gotten anything for the new mobs...but they are lvl 60 and world drops aren't supposed to drop from the lvl 60 mobs.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

I did have in my bag after doing the quest line a Water Mehir but im not sure what it actually dropped from, as it just appeared.
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leyanyar View Post
    I did have in my bag after doing the quest line a Water Mehir but im not sure what it actually dropped from, as it just appeared.
    I got a couple of menhirs after closing the rifts, but that was it.

In the level 50 area doing old dailies to catch up on rep, three items dropped in the span of less than an hour. Best drop rate for dim items I've seen since they were introduced.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread