+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2.5 New Dimension Items

Droprate is still sht... the population on NA shards is much higher than on EU shards.... with this droprate we will never see such items...had so many plans -.-

so which part of the dungeon does it drop from? bosses? normal mobs? rare spawns? loot it off the ground?

ok...so the NA shards have allready full sets and are selling the items...no item found on the EU shards yet -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    so which part of the dungeon does it drop from? bosses? normal mobs? rare spawns? loot it off the ground?
    some ppl said they drop from the trashmobs... never saw one droping...

I have now got 2 artifacts. A Green from Twisted Realm of Fae and a White from Storm Legion Protocol. They drop from trash - so you have to exterminate every trash mob there (and in some dungeons, there's naff all trash to kill!). Green and blue drops bring up a Need/ Greed roll but white's are picked up with no special window and are very, very easy to miss if you are not paying attention. This also means that party members can pick them up and not notice.

I've found it easier to run experts with friends and then once we've finished, have everyone use the search function to see if they have any artifacts in their bags.
    Dimension Builder.

General of Telara

I've unlocked Unhallowed Boneforge today on Deepwood. I'm not so sure what is good from it so I'll slowly add the items to the AH. I have a dimension set up on Deepwood (Accol) with one of each so you can see what they look like.

Thank you so much for your generosity! I'll probably stop by to play with some items and once I have a list transfer a toon that can do some shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    I've unlocked Unhallowed Boneforge today on Deepwood. I'm not so sure what is good from it so I'll slowly add the items to the AH. I have a dimension set up on Deepwood (Accol) with one of each so you can see what they look like.
    OMG thank you so much for this. I'm happy to make you rich on Greybriar.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

General of Telara

Golem Foundry unlocked today on Deepwood! 3 more sets to go!

whäääääääääääääää non unlocked on EU shards...not that i know...just checked 3 server

Yep I have not seen any items selling on the Euro servers, I am one short of finishing the archive set, 2 from the realm of the fae and two from empyrean core, I however paid a ton for these and had to move my chars to different servers just to have a shot. I have only ever seen one blue drop I know I am making someone pp rich but I so want these items.. ugh
    Dimensions 'used to be' cheaper than sims now I can't afford to buy any real furniture!

Siiigh...

You know what, F this. It's just put me off the game searching on EU servers and nothing.

Have fun guys and gals, I'll get my coat and see myself out

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #58
    Rift Team

The artifact drop rate will be higher with the next hotfix. They're meant to be rare, but not quite so rare!

Omgosh thank you thank you thank you. It has been very hard to get these.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    The artifact drop rate will be higher with the next hotfix. They're meant to be rare, but not quite so rare!
    Wicked! Appreciate greatly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast