+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)

Default Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)

Hello I am pleased to announce my second dim... Nixea's Royal Castle.. on Deepwood...

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_105949.jpg

This Castle was fun to build, as I had to build the top of the castle all the way down to the entrance on the water... As this castle is built on an Island, I had to have boat entrances to allow you to have access off the island I have to Thank Contrary for inspiring me as I've wanted to build a castle when I first started building dims, and your castle is amazing, I steered away from building the same things like you did, as you have an awesome servants quarter and blacksmithing area, with an amazing outside training grounds...

So after you enter the dim and get stopped by the Guard from entering the Tower, you walk down into the outside court yard gardens...

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110034.jpg

Then into the grand Ballroom...

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110205.jpg

You can either go back up the stairs in the Ballroom and on the left into the large Dinning room with a Knights Round Table...

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110425.jpg

Or while your still in the Ballroom, enter the double doors into the Queen's room...

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110259.jpg

You can venture down to the next level from the Queens hallway or from the Dinning room.

You will then either be in the Kitchen or Library, where you can stop off to read a book, or eat some cake, but be sure to leave the Servants Door closed in the Kitchen...

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110525.jpg

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110620.jpg

You will then find another level near the Library which heads down to all the Guest Rooms.

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110730.jpg

The next level heads down to the Water Canal entrance for a small boat to come in, and with a Drawbridge and two large Double Doors that open up to the Docks for the Royal Supply Boat...

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110925.jpg

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_111003.jpg

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_111108.jpg

Then last stop if you are bad, is the Dungeons... I have to give a big Thanks to Stickybuds for his help with some of the morphing within the castle, like those damn stairs that I used to have, they were so jerky I had to change them several times haha, and mainly with the Dungeons, it was his idea to darken the two thick bar cells, and place the expired skeleton within.. a very nice manly touch there Sticky :P On the other side is the not so bad cells.. Ones you wish to be in if your going to be locked up! ;)

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110823.jpg

Nixea's Royal Castle - Now Opened on Deepwood :)-2013-11-06_110855.jpg

I hope you enjoyed your visit, as I enjoyed making this, and thank you for taking the time to read my waffles...

I thoroughly enjoyed you taking me on the tour a few days ago. It was awe-inspiring. I especially loved the morphed fireplaces and the dock area with the draw bridge. Well done and I hope you get many visits!

Soulwalker

Default Stellar!

I really must repeat what i said on riftscene :This castle is awesome , I had the pleasure of getting a pre-opening tour and was totally amazed at the thought put into this lovely example of epic grandeur. Two big thumbs up, a sky full of stars and a peoples choice award for set design. ( Love how the gate stairs turned out by the way ;)

Folks you just have to visit this one

Quote Originally Posted by Zywen View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed you taking me on the tour a few days ago. It was awe-inspiring. I especially loved the morphed fireplaces and the dock area with the draw bridge. Well done and I hope you get many visits!
    Thanks Zywen It surely was fun doing those fireplaces, they seem so small until you place it into another dim and they are massive in size haha.. So glad you thoroughly enjoyed my dim as much as I enjoyed making it

Quote Originally Posted by Dartaz View Post
    I really must repeat what i said on riftscene :This castle is awesome , I had the pleasure of getting a pre-opening tour and was totally amazed at the thought put into this lovely example of epic grandeur. Two big thumbs up, a sky full of stars and a peoples choice award for set design. ( Love how the gate stairs turned out by the way ;)

Folks you just have to visit this one
    Thanks once again Dartaz , I am so glad I changed those stairs too, as much as I loved the first lot I did, nothing drives me crazy is having jerky movement on objects haha, so it was a must they got replaced, and those gate stairs suit the half wall at the top of the stairs, so it fit so nicely into the changes

Be sure to ask both Zywen and Dartaz for a tour in their truly amazing dims, both very talented and clever creators

I freaking love this Castle! And you're more than welcome Nix! It was an absolute privilege to be a part of and see it evolve into such an enormous and elegant Royal Castle

I would have to say that my favourite part is the Docks! I had no idea how you were going to accomplish it and when I came back a few hrs later I was like OMG! WOW! WTF!? Love it!!! Especially the Draw Bridge!

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

This is a beautiful castle. Thank you for the tour.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    I would have to say that my favourite part is the Docks! I had no idea how you were going to accomplish it and when I came back a few hrs later I was like OMG! WOW! WTF!? Love it!!! Especially the Draw Bridge!
    Aww thanks Sticky, and yeah I know I amaze myself sometimes haha

Quote Originally Posted by benthalo View Post
    This is a beautiful castle. Thank you for the tour.
    Thanks Benthalo, and your very welcome

This dimension is awesome! Castles are not my cup of tea but this one totally made me forget that It's well thought out in every part, and also beautiful. Love the fireplaces and furniture, how the walls are made, the dock... everything.

Default Moved Shards...

Thank you Seyler, I am glad you liked it and it changed your mind on Castles :P xD

Just wanted to updated, that I have now moved to Wolfsbane shard, and I am still on Nixea that's if you have been looking for my dims on Deepwood...

Rift Disciple

Haven't stopped by but from your pictures your dim looks very well done.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Nixea's Castle is wonderful! Nixea is an absolute detail freak and perfectionist, so her dimensions are always immaculate. Marvelous work, Nixea! Everybody go see this creative and gorgeous dimension!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 12-12-2013 at 08:18 AM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagukan View Post
    Haven't stopped by but from your pictures your dim looks very well done.
    Yell out if you see me online and I will be happy to give you a tour Kagukan

Aww thanks Diva, that's so sweet of you, I'm glad one of us thinks I am immaculate and a perfectionist, I only seen myself as a fussy bugga lol xD

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Isn't "fussy bugga" Aussie for "Immaculate perfectionist" ?
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 12-12-2013 at 09:50 AM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Isn't "fussy bugga" Aussie for "Immaculate perfectionist" ?
    Umm Now that I think about it, Yes! HAHAHA

Telaran

Looks beautiful
    Last edited by Quackfosh1; 12-15-2013 at 08:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast