+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Akhor

Thread: How much longer? :(

Default How much longer? :(

*twitch* I want to build!

Shadowlander

Are the dims still down?

When servers came up the first time yesterday I bought a key and got server first for the new music box. YAY!

Oh noes ROLLBACK lol

But was able to get it again when they came back up for the second time. Just hope they didn't roll back again.

ugh i hope not..

what is a good music box (out of the new ones) that sounds the most like war music. think 300!

Shadowlander

True can't wait to get them. Actually was just wanting the server first for some reason. No idea why lol. I just read about the new ones. Cant wait. Just getting into Dim building.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Timpest View Post
    True can't wait to get them. Actually was just wanting the server first for some reason. No idea why lol. I just read about the new ones. Cant wait. Just getting into Dim building.
    Server first for? All items are attainable off the store or with quests & dungeons.

bump - anyone know when dimensions will be available yet?

I was out on the PTS last night while waiting and listened to all the new boxes. All of them have quite a lot of minor tones with some dissonance, well suited to warlike themes. They all reflect zone music - Shimmersand, Scarwood, Scarlet Gorge, Gloamwood, Stonefield, Stillmoor, etc. Because we have dimensions in some of those zones already, the music will be familiar. Stillmoor was a nice surprise with a sweet, haunting quality, but I never spent much time leveling there.

The four boxes from raid zones are like the others, with a bit more orchestration on the daunting and warlike side. Hope that's helpful to you.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

i went with river of souls.

Shield of Telara

hmm not looking good right now, still cant get in. At this point I doubt Dims open before the next update next week....

I heard that EU shard's dims are working again and that the fix should be applied to NA shards by the morning.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    I heard that EU shard's dims are working again and that the fix should be applied to NA shards by the morning.
    Hi Akhor! Up early myself to double check - they are back on EU and PTS.
    Hopefully that see's us all smiling more soon

But Ye PTS is awesome for such things like this: Haven't been to PTS?

Click this article to find out how and to also see what RDD has for you.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-08-2013 at 01:44 AM.

woohoo great news!
    Veyn's War Room | Seastone | Open 24/7 | +1s appreciated!

I read on the 2.5 issues thread they are going to open up the NA Dims 8am friday 11/08/2013. Check the last page in the thread messag from CM Morgana
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

YAY! They are back!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

+ Reply to Thread