+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pett

Thread: What Trion gives they also can and do take away? Very odd though.

Soulwalker

Default What Trion gives they also can and do take away? Very odd though.

Posting this here because I don't see anywhere else it fits. Within the last couple weeks I received an email giving me 400 credits, with no notice of a time limit or any other limitations.
    I double checked. I did gratefully receive the credits, as did some other people I know of. Last night I went to use the credits and they were gone. Asked around and I wasnt the only one. Just seems wrong to me. Give something then take it back without any warning or notice? IF it ever happens again I'll be sure to spend them quickly!

Anyone else have this happen, or no what the point was of giving if they were taking them back?

Actually meant to post this in General discussion. oops. Sorry I am new at this.
    Last edited by Rosera; 11-05-2013 at 07:25 AM. Reason: p.s.

Rift Chaser

in the email they sent out it said the credits would only be good for a short time. i would link the email but i deleted it.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by vaddar View Post
    in the email they sent out it said the credits would only be good for a short time. i would link the email but i deleted it.
    Exact wording from the email:

Every now and then the Internet (in this case, RIFT) targets you for random attacks of awesome (in this case, 400 Store Credits good until Nov. 1).

It was always stated that they would expire on 1st Nov

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Pett View Post
    Exact wording from the email:

Every now and then the Internet (in this case, RIFT) targets you for random attacks of awesome (in this case, 400 Store Credits good until Nov. 1).

It was always stated that they would expire on 1st Nov
    In other words: Read your email closely,

+ Reply to Thread