+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So I spent a lot of credits

Shield of Telara

Default So I spent a lot of credits

I spent a lot of credits recently, I had a horde of REX and used about 7 of them between a couple of dimensions.

Am I going to be sad in a couple days when 2.5 comes out? What is available unlocked?

I still have a dozen or so REX left, but was thinking a price increase might come, so I and was looking to cash in, but I probably wont have enough to sell and use now. Maybe 3.0.

I am not on the PTS so I dont know what is what there, but in terms of generic stuff like water and that what is available for people who have never unlocked any dungeon stuff?

As far as I can tell, the new things that are unlocked for everyone are the numerous new music boxes and the dimensional distance indicator.

I don't imagine that the "Blue in the Face" achievement will be too difficult and that unlocks 3 items.

I'm trying to find more information about the dimension artifact sets, such as whether they drop in normal mode or can be sold on the AH.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Shield of Telara

well I am thinking/hoping some of the dimension obsessed will be running some of the easy to do places. Maybe the dimension channel will be a subsidiary of the events channel.

I will be going back to Lotro in a few weeks for their expansion and when I come back I am sure the rush to do them will be over but am hopeful a few people will run some of these dungeons for a couple weeks after the update first comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodarin View Post
    I spent a lot of credits recently, I had a horde of REX and used about 7 of them between a couple of dimensions.

Am I going to be sad in a couple days when 2.5 comes out? What is available unlocked?

I still have a dozen or so REX left, but was thinking a price increase might come, so I and was looking to cash in, but I probably wont have enough to sell and use now. Maybe 3.0.

I am not on the PTS so I dont know what is what there, but in terms of generic stuff like water and that what is available for people who have never unlocked any dungeon stuff?
    Your second sentence begs the question: Why didn't you wait? Trion love people like you.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kremmen View Post
    Your second sentence begs the question: Why didn't you wait? Trion love people like you.
    I bought them all with in game Plat. So I didnt spend any real cash so I doubt they love guys like me.

I bought a bunch when the price tanked in Sept, then have bought any that were 900 or less since then.

I dont value loyalty as much as other people do, and while they have made REX 'worth' about 1000 plat with the prices to credit ratio I still dotnt like to pay retail.

I suspect once a new loyalty tier comes out (probably with 3.0) and they offer more items for credits the price will reach a pretty decent high. I suspect I will have 20+ again by that time.

I didnt mind using the ones I had I just wasnt sure what was coming out and how many credits thy would be.

I finally downloaded the PST and it didnt look like a whole lot actually. SO i am not as concerned as I was.

+ Reply to Thread