Hello, I'm new to the forums so my apologies if I'm not posting in the right place. I could have sworn I saw a post in another thread about the sky in Deepwood Cottage dim not working properly, but I can't find it again despite all my searching. I'm having the exact same issue.

It's as if the cottage and cave have different weather than the rest of the dimension. When I step inside the cottage, the atmosphere suddenly changes to a darker, night time ambience, in which the interior of the cottage is so dark that all the lanterns I've put in it hardly make a difference. When I look back out through the door at the sky, the giant moon is missing altogether. There are no stars, only greenish-blue clouds. As I step back out through the door, the moon literally rotates back into view from the top of the screen and the ambience/sky changes back to normal. It happens when leaving through either door of the cottage. The same thing also happens when I move around the second bend in the cave path, not at the entrance but a few metres inside. I experience the same issue on both of my characters.

I don't know whether this is useful in helping sort out the bug, but at least you have a corroborating account that the problem exists! If there's anything else I can do to assist, just let me know. Thanks!