+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Xillean
  • 1 Post By Faalzia

Thread: Item Suggestions/ Wishlist

Default Item Suggestions/ Wishlist

The following are a list of things I would like to see in game for dimension building.

Planar Tiles- Maybe not exactly tiles but area of effect items much like the new pumpkins with fig that within a certain radius, say 10-30 meters turns the ground into one of the planes like you would see during a Rift.

Music Box radius- I saw this somewhere else and thought it was a awesome idea. It is kind of possible if you have a music box and the carnival floats, when you get near the float the tune changes and then changes back if you move far enough away. Sell us music boxes that 10-30 maybe even 50 meter radius so we can have different music themes for different areas.

Interactive Books- Add a new merchant that will sell you a dimension item version of any book you currently have earned/collected in the game. These books can not be collected like the ones you have but can be read for lore/rp/awesome purposes. Think like the books that can be read and found in the Chancel of Labors in Iron Pine Peak. Not only would this give some purpose to the books we collect but can add a lot of flavor to a dimension, especially a library themed one.

Stuffed Mounts- When you added the stuffed black ursin that got me thinking, why not give us a merchant that can sell us stuffed copies of any mount we own? I would love to have stable of the mounts Ive grind-ed for rep wise, got lucky from rifts or other means or have bought in my dimension. I am not asking them to really do anything, though if they rose there heads up and down like they were eating occasionally that would be awesome, kinda like the Valmera in Sanctum back in the back near the mount merchant.

Greater Weather control- Items like the indoor/outdoor percepator that have set radius on them would be nice. I do not want my entire dimension to be raining but would like say the water cave im working on to have that effect or my fae yule mini village to be snowing.

Thats it for now, feel free to add your wants and wishes. If we are lucky we might see some of the things we ask for.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

I really want the rain radius thing. I'm about to start a dimension that will be using it but I'm gonna have to build it in such a way that the sky will always have to be visible so it doesn't break immersion.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Jric View Post
    I really want the rain radius thing. I'm about to start a dimension that will be using it but I'm gonna have to build it in such a way that the sky will always have to be visible so it doesn't break immersion.
    Faratha has said that Weather effects are global in a dimension, impossible to keep out of buildings though they keep trying to change so it would make sense that this would also not be doable

I am currently building a ritualistic Dimension, some of the things I would love to see, especially to fit my theme::

Red Paint, or paint of any color, so I could use it as a substitute for blood or to paint Dimension items such as houses or tables and what not. Sort of like armor dye.

I would also like to see wheels ( cogs ) and more chain or rope options.

The Dimension is called Cottage of Ill Omen. I am pretty sure you all can fingre out what I would use them for
    Faalzia -Level 60 Shammy MS/ Puri OS
    4/4 TDQiDH 4/4 FT 4/5 EE
    2/4 GA 2/5 PBB 1/3 IG

+ Reply to Thread