+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Illusion in Dimensions

Soulwalker

Default Illusion in Dimensions

Heya everyone
    I just want to ask why cannot we use 'Form of the Deep' illusion inside the dimensions? I specially bought the deep one to decorate the cottage and I cannot! so basically spent 25 lucky coins for nothing *cry*. What harm can be of this? Can we fix this please pretty please? Or may be we can have some other perma waterbreathing things? Or at least those underwater vents for dimension? awww this is so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Miosha View Post
    Heya everyone
    I just want to ask why cannot we use 'Form of the Deep' illusion inside the dimensions? I specially bought the deep one to decorate the cottage and I cannot! so basically spent 25 lucky coins for nothing *cry*. What harm can be of this? Can we fix this please pretty please? Or may be we can have some other perma waterbreathing things? Or at least those underwater vents for dimension? awww this is so bad...
    theres a potion you can use, apothecary makes it. there was some world event jewelry a while back that provided the same effect, should you happen to still have items remaining.

+ Reply to Thread