Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Axarion

Thread: Critters for Dimensions

Default Critters for Dimensions

Would be amazing.

Soulwalker

I agree completely!!!!

WANT:

A complete selection of horses, cows, pigs, chickens with a chicken coop, ducks, geese suitable to a farm.

Household type pets: cats, dogs, birds in birdcage, aquarium fish for ponds or acquariums

Wildlife: deer, rabbits, squirrels, foxes, turtles (for ponds, rivers, creeks, etc)

All animated to behave in a small area, suitable to what type of critter they are

I know this would cause some serious credit spending for some of us dimension addicts.

I have so many ember isle spirit companions, and multiple ember isle themed dimensions across my characters. I want to put my spirits in, especially Snizzups, the adorable cuddly fire spirit.
    Zenahk@Laethys

Default critters in dimensions

This I would love to have
    Rimisque of Deepwood - My Dimensions: The Dark Knight Rises, Wizard of Oz, The Mummy, The Sunshine Plaza, Rimi's House & Art Studio. Narnia LW&W Part 1

There's the stuffed mount that drops in Eastern Holdings, so already one and a precedent for more non-animated ones.

I think Trion still has some bugs to work out. If they can't keep the rain from falling through your roof, how will they keep your cat from walking through your walls? Or your pig out of your fridge?

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Soulwalker

Letting our little companions we've collected "live" in our dimensions would be neat!

I would just like a critter spitter like the beehive but for fish or butterfly's. Stationary ladybugs would be awesome. I was watching the live stream of Trove and saw a lady bug and thought omg i want one for my dim mount pet ect even if it doesn't move. Trove lady bug its so cute I want. I know they would have to smooth it out so it wasnt lego bug but the colors were so perfect.

Critters...npcs who walk around and have the option to chat with or just have that bubble of text that might be specific for the dimension it is in..Example: "Have you seen the new kitchen?" "It's so peaceful here" etc...advocating this forever!
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I would just like a critter spitter like the beehive but for fish or butterfly's.
    This would be awesome, I love my bees but other stuff would be great too. If they made an animated "perching bird" it would get around the problem of it flying through branches or walls but would still be fun - it could periodically sing a song, and you could buy a seperate cage to house it in if you didn't want to place it in a tree. There could be lots of colours too with just a simple reskin of the one model.
    My dimension (WIP): Fiordland @ Laethys (Dormant Core)

+ Reply to Thread