+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: EMPIRE a massive Dormant core Dimension now open to the public.

Soulwalker

Default EMPIRE a massive Dormant core Dimension now open to the public.

Story Line:

The Kelari having finally mastered the art of dimensional time travel open a portal back to to the original lost EMPIRE, where Guardians and Defiant s once battled in the emperors arena. Their mission,to harvest the crystal rich mines of legend.
    You can now visit this dimension and explore its beauty, architecture and treasures by typing EMPIRE into dimensional search or whisper me for an invite... See you there. - by Dartaz

Which shard is this on please?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Norris View Post
    Which shard is this on please?
    Woops its on Faeblight if you need an invite you can get me @ dartaz@faeblight thanks for pointing this out Norris

I visited your dim the other day... it's very cool, I got lost... I can say, you spent a lot of time and 'resources' to build that dim, good job.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks Wonk

Still haven't had a chance to visit yours but I will.
    And I'd just like to say that Im very proud of the fact that I didn't spend a real dime on this Dim But I guess if you include the hours upon hours of grinding ore in the witches circle in ardent I guess it was a fortune
    Also thanks to everyone that's visiting at present I'm #2 in the charts on Faeblight!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    I visited your dim the other day... it's very cool, I got lost... I can say, you spent a lot of time and 'resources' to build that dim, good job.

This is a really cool dim! Love the entrance with the morphed dude greeting you had me in awe for a few minutes! And there is far more to see than what's shown in these screenshots, like the awesome use of the caves! Got my vote for sure! +1

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Default Thks Sticky

I'm glad you liked it. And after checking out your Dim that's a real compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    This is a really cool dim! Love the entrance with the morphed dude greeting you had me in awe for a few minutes! And there is far more to see than what's shown in these screenshots, like the awesome use of the caves! Got my vote for sure! +1

I just visited this and my jaw dropped, it's huuuge (but of course the base dimension is huge), but so excellent use of the space and existing structures, it's well thought out and a pleasure to look at.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks Seyler glad you liked it !

Now that Halloween has passed I've ripped down the seasonal clutter and am doing some revamp ... who knows where its ging but anyone feel free to drop in thks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    I just visited this and my jaw dropped, it's huuuge (but of course the base dimension is huge), but so excellent use of the space and existing structures, it's well thought out and a pleasure to look at.

Soulwalker

Default Hey Sticky

Thanks for the redirect from RiftScene somehow I didn't even notice you hadn't commented in that forum. I guess I should really post before I start mining ore for hours on end lol thks again

Quote Originally Posted by Dartaz View Post
    Thanks for the redirect from RiftScene somehow I didn't even notice you hadn't commented in that forum. I guess I should really post before I start mining ore for hours on end lol thks again
    Hehe! It's all good man I get a bit behind on the forum posting lol

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Holy Empire, this dim looks amazing! Can't wait to drop by for a visit! Hope no Guardian is around to jump me though! hahaha Excellent Job!

Soulwalker

Default Thanks Agrona...

Glad you like the pics and I will be very pleased to give you the full tour any time . Give me a shout when you see me thks again

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Holy Empire, this dim looks amazing! Can't wait to drop by for a visit! Hope no Guardian is around to jump me though! hahaha Excellent Job!

Nice lamps. ;) I love the new landmass at the top and the fact that I didn't have to run all around trying to find where you hid anything to look at. Too many times I go into Dormant Core and see nothing at the zone in.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default Thanks for the visit Treble

Its always nice when people take the time to post, I am very glad you liked what you saw

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    Nice lamps. ;) I love the new landmass at the top and the fact that I didn't have to run all around trying to find where you hid anything to look at. Too many times I go into Dormant Core and see nothing at the zone in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast