+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Zpider
  • 1 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Zpider

Thread: Moving crate problem/bug - items gone?

Default Moving crate problem/bug - items gone?

Hello!

I had sanguin shore dimension as a test dimension and edge of infinity as a storage dimension. Bought the dimension I really wanted (shoreward) and closed down the previous two dimenions.

Now most items from the storage dimension have failed to appear in the moving crate.

Searched the forum and found previous posts with similiar problem, but I dont see any post about how to make the items appear again. So I assume I have to contact a GM for a issue like this, but this was nearly 10 hours ago and a bit impatient so.. here is a forum post! :>
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1060878&dateline=1307  631306

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Did you try increasing the capacity of your Shoreward Island? Sometimes what happens is you have a ton of dimension items (say 500) then switch dimension but because capacity is less than the amount of dimension items you have in moving crate they don't appear until there is enough room to place them. Happened to me once with a Faens Retreat.

It's really cool you took the time to look through the forums for other related issues and I dig your sig.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-27-2013 at 05:52 AM.

Hello Kiwi and thanks a guy called Dragonson made it for me.

Yes, I did increase the capacity to 1000x dimensional items, which is more than enough since I had roughly 300 dimensional items in the storage dimension. Still no reply from GM's.
    Last edited by Zpider; 10-27-2013 at 07:07 AM. Reason: "ninja edit"
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1060878&dateline=1307  631306

Since you can have two active dimensions you can only replace one with the Shoreward key, so you should check your second slot. You didn't specify which you replaced.

Everyone gets 2 spaces for free now, so you have them whether or not you intentionally wanted them. As far as I know there's no way to empty a slot of all keys in order to consolidate into one crate.

If you haven't actually built anything but just looking at crates the first thing I would try to do is put back the one I replaced and see if what was there before still is.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Right.

You see I assumed since I closed down both dimensions at the same time, having no active dimension for a short period of time. That all items would be put in the same moving crate, since I don't know.. just seems logical.

I activated Edge of Infinity to check nothing there, but apparently in my 3rd dimension slot I had the rest of my items.

Thanks Treble.

+ Reply to Thread