+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 3 Post By Treble

Thread: stuff I would like to see

Soulwalker

Default stuff I would like to see

Hi everyone,
    So I just recently got into decorating my dimension. I'm hooked to say the least or may be addicted is a better word. =) but the only issue I have is there things I would like to do but I cannot. Because of certain items that are not offered or they might be but I just don't know where to get them. So I will just do a little list of stuff I would like to see.
    Roofs
    I would like to see different roof options. Because it is difficult to make my own house different shapes and sizes. The roof options sometimes just don't fit properly. Also different designs for them so that I can make them match would ever dimension I have.
    Floors
    I would like to see floors with a space in them. So that I can use stairs to make multiple floors in a house I make. I know this is possible now by getting smaller floor panels. But sometimes what I would like to do makes the roof not fit properly.
    Walls
    I would like to see different wall designs. Just to make it look more interesting.
    Fire places
    fire pits
    bonfires
    hot coals groundcover
    More options for kitchen and bath stuff. Making some of this stuff interactive
    sinks
    stoves
    Tubbs
    toilets
    showers
    Making my dimension useful and more interactive
    being able to get items to store extra stuff in
    merchants
    bankers
    crafting merchants
    crafting tools I can use
    Gardens that I can plant and pick
    I know this last one is asking a lot. But it would still be sweet

Before we had any pre-fab floors or roofs we used stone and wood tiles and planks. Maybe try your hand using those and see what you can do.
    Last edited by Jaedor; 10-22-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Soulwalker

ok i will try. time to farm artifacts to pay for my dimension addiction!

At this stage Dimensions are still very new. I'm confident we will eventually get more options for pre-fab items, but if Trion releases them all at once players will be upset at not getting new things later. Just be patient and more textures and styles will be available in the future, it's how the video game industry works.

Fishing items were added last spring, 2.3 added items in June, dropped items appeared in September, and Autumn items last week, history bears out that more is coming.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread