• 1 Post By Yopi
  • 2 Post By Yopi
  • 2 Post By Yopi
  • 2 Post By Yopi
  • 1 Post By MiffyJupiter

Thread: Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!

Default Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!

Hey Everyone!

I added quite a bit to my dimension. Enjoy!

Shard: Seastone
    Character: Veyn
    Dimension: Veyn's War Room

Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-1.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-2.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-3.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-4.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-5.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-6.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-7.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-8.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-9.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-10.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-11.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-12.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-13.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-14.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-15.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-16.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-17.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-18.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-19.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-20.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-21.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-22.jpg

Default Added a swimming pool and much more!

Hey guys,

Here are some new pictures of what I added. My dimension is open 24/7 so feel free to swing by and hang out. +1s are appreciated!

Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-23.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-24.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-25.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-26.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-27.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-28.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-29.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-30.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-31.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-32.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-33.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-34.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-35.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-36.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-37.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-38.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-39.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-40.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-41.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-42.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-43.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-44.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-45.jpg

Default More stuff!

Added more set decoration to the path leading up the mountain to the pool area, the super awesome telescope, and some party supplies for the BBQ area.

Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-46.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-47.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-48.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-49.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-50.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-51.jpg

I just finished my fence leading up the side of the mountain to the pool area.

Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-53.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-54.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-55.jpg

Default strobe light and water splashing in pool

I used several Air Rock Solo pieces to create a really nice strobe light effect in the pool. it also shoots up nice blue sparks that looks like water splashing. heres a few pictures of the light change, and water splash.

Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-56.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-57.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-58.jpg

Default some creation of myself for the guild house

seem like not as good as other players , their dimension is very beaufiful , i just play a few days =.=

this is the fighting skill classroom of our guild ....

the grave of King Arthur

this is telling the story of our God fighting with the zombie dog of hell

i made the table by myself =0=

i like this kitchen , my own creation !!

looks cool=) I'm not much for the blood and gore things but they are well done =D

doing good too MiffyJupiter =)
    Last edited by firebolts; 11-03-2013 at 06:59 PM.

I opened up a new path at the fork in the road leading to the swimming pool. Here are a few more pictures. I went a bit crazy with the rocks and the huge dwarven saw, but it was a perfect fit for this hidden path. I am at 978/1000 on my dimension space and I need 3700 plat to upgrade to a 2000 capacity. So there wont be anymore updated work until I can upgrade. Donations are appreciated! Support the cause!

Veyn

Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-59.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-60.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-61.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-62.jpg

Soulwalker

i Live there....

scratch that... level 5 dimension! Starting an arena, I hear rumors of pvp getting added to dimensions.

Yay! I just hit #1 public weekly on my shard!! Thanks for all the support guys!

Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-1-public-weekly-.jpg
    Veyn's War Room | Seastone | Open 24/7 | +1s appreciated!

Hey guys,

I added some more things and polished up some areas. I now have a Voss water dispenser served up by the beautiful Maliana Torson! I also completed the rockslide down the mountain from the Dwarven Saw in the previous pictures.
    Veyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-63.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-64.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-65.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-66.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-67.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-68.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-69.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-70.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-71.jpgVeyn's War Room - UPDATED!-veyns-war-room-dimension-tycoon.jpg
    Veyn's War Room | Seastone | Open 24/7 | +1s appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread