+ Reply to Thread

Thread: black smoke from skull post

Shield of Telara

Default black smoke from skull post

not nearly intense enough. I turned up settings to ultra and even then barely noticeable. Added a little past ultra to the particle density and it helped some but still not enough.

I even 'tested' it by placing it in the open then looking from the courtyard area, could see it but not like the colored ones. Even back lit it under those same conditions. It just isnt thick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodarin View Post
    not nearly intense enough. I turned up settings to ultra and even then barely noticeable. Added a little past ultra to the particle density and it helped some but still not enough.

I even 'tested' it by placing it in the open then looking from the courtyard area, could see it but not like the colored ones. Even back lit it under those same conditions. It just isnt thick enough.
    Hmmm....

Did you try turning on supersampling on your video card? I know that sounds odd, but sometimes that helps me with it comes to transparencies, as sometimes things like mist and clouds are actually a combined effect of 2d animated alpha planes and particle clouds.

Come have a look at Underlight Chamber (RP) Faeblight, my sprawling Wizard's Tower!

+ Reply to Thread