+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Has anyone found the new projecter?

Default Has anyone found the new projecter?

I found all the other things but I really really want this as well

Hugs
    Dimensions 'used to be' cheaper than sims now I can't afford to buy any real furniture!

I think we're going to have to wait until the event activates and we can visit the Harvest Realm where dailies and such took place last year. I'm itching to get my paws on it too!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Shadowlander

the Event is active now and i travelled to the realm, found the dim vendor there - but no moon projector ... wondering where it is ...

Default What shard are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadana View Post
    the Event is active now and i travelled to the realm, found the dim vendor there - but no moon projector ... wondering where it is ...
    I am on Faeblight, and there is no sign of the event being active yet, at least not that I could find. The login message indicates that it is still coming "soon" as well. I wasn't around last year at this time, so where exactly is this Harvest Realm?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I am on Faeblight, and there is no sign of the event being active yet, at least not that I could find. The login message indicates that it is still coming "soon" as well. I wasn't around last year at this time, so where exactly is this Harvest Realm?
    there should be one npc in meridan/sanctum in the area where all the world Events are, he hands out one quests for collecting pumkins. You can travel to the realm of the autumn harvest through certain circles of mushrooms in Silverwood/Freemarch (on the map marked with an mushroom Icon - but they are not static after some time they will vanish and appear at another loc). In the middle of the circle there is a mug - Kind of- wich is clickable, so click it and it sends you to the realm.

edit: frikking stupid autocorrect from my german programs need to re correct them :P
    Last edited by Shadana; 10-17-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadana View Post
    there should be one npc in meridan/sanctum in the area where all the world Events are, he hands out one quests for collecting pumkins. You can travel to the realm of the autumn harvest through certain circles of mushrooms in Silverwood/Freemarch (on the map marked with an mushroom Icon - but they are not static after some time they will vanish and appear at another loc). In the middle of the circle there is a mug - Kind of- wich is clickable, so click it and it sends you to the realm.

edit: frikking stupid autocorrect from my german programs need to re correct them :P
    I was thinking there would be something in Meridian and Sanctum like a traveling portal. Sounds like you are on a European shard, so they haven't activated it yet on the North American ones. We usually get activation sometime late in the afternoons here, so I guess we have a few more hours to wait. Thanks very much for the information though, at least now I will know what to look for!

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

Just an FYI, Mr. Squeakles won't have the Autumn Harvest Sky Projector available immediately.

Give him at least a week to sort out his stock of items ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Faratha View Post
    Just an FYI, Mr. Squeakles won't have the Autumn Harvest Sky Projector available immediately.

Darn gov't shutdown even affects Ol'Squeakles! To the moon Alice!
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I was thinking there would be something in Meridian and Sanctum like a traveling portal. Sounds like you are on a European shard, so they haven't activated it yet on the North American ones. We usually get activation sometime late in the afternoons here, so I guess we have a few more hours to wait. Thanks very much for the information though, at least now I will know what to look for!
    I am playing on Brutmutter - one of the German Shards - and i always thought that the global Events are starting early evening (on german shards at 17:30) because thats the time when they re starting on NA-Shards .... a bit confused now .... but glad i could at least help a little.

Thanks Faratha for the info

Is there any official word that the moon projector will cancel snow in Kestral's dimension? Sure hope so. I'm having a heck of a time getting the air projector to keep its visibility over the fire one I have to use.

PS: Side note on projectors: Can we have the space sky one available to buy please? I got back to game too late to consume the purple rewards from veteran status before it was nerfed. As always, I was a day late and a dollar short! LOL

Default Right now it doesn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Zywen View Post
    Is there any official word that the moon projector will cancel snow in Kestral's dimension? Sure hope so. I'm having a heck of a time getting the air projector to keep its visibility over the fire one I have to use.
    ]
    After I saw your post, I went and tried mine in a Kestrel's dimension I have. I really hate the snow falling inside my house too, and have the same problem as you with the fire and air sky projectors. But right now the Autumn Harvest projector isn't working properly at all, and as it is now, it doesn't cancel the snow. Sure would be nice if it did once they get it fixed!

I just purchased and placed the projector but instead of the large moon it displayed the earth sky. I'm anxious for that moon, can it be fixed soon?

Ok so I am not going crazy? Because I got the projector and it looks the exact same as the Earth projector. What is it supposed to look like?
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

The Autumn Harvest Sky Projector always places the moon in the same spot in the sky.

It works like all of our other projectors, so it does not actually make it "night." If it did alter the server time, it would make it night for everyone on your server.

Be sure to talk to Mr. Squeakles once Autumn Harvest starts up! ;)
    This is from the thread introducing the cottage dimension, it's supposed to be the same as the moon sky from that dim.
    Last edited by Akhor; 10-23-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    This is from the thread introducing the cottage dimension, it's supposed to be the same as the moon sky from that dim.
    Server first on Laethys for Autumn Sky Projector, its essentially a rebranded earth sky projector.
    Zenahk@Laethys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast