+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Xillean
  • 1 Post By Shiaori
  • 1 Post By Julesx
  • 1 Post By Lovelocke
  • 3 Post By Xillean

Thread: Autumn Harvest Dimension: Missing?

Default Autumn Harvest Dimension: Missing?

Reset day has come again, and this time it brings a update of autumn harvest! You log on, preview the stuff in the store, get really excited, then realize something is missing. Some PTS folks have been kind enough to share previews of Deepwood Cottage dimension and Autumn Harvest dimension items, and yet i cannot find any of it anywhere. Where are these elusive treasures?
    Zenahk@Laethys

A hint was given in a different thread to watch for a particular npc. So we wont be seeing the key untell tomorrow. And to the items put a check mark in all the classes it will be underneath the mounts section after. Dont know why but that is the case for many dim items. Happens also when you look for them on the faction vendors.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 10-16-2013 at 11:05 AM.

thanks for the heads up. I was worried for a min, i was really looking forward to the cottage.
    Zenahk@Laethys

Since the Autumn Harvest has started on EU servers well...this dimension was the first thing I picked up. It costs 680 credits without the patron bonus. Erm...is it just me, or are the dailies really time consuming? Bear in mind I only really started playing since Summerfest. Granted all the Summerfest dailies were annoyingly fishing related but the Autumn ones are foul. Close 5 air rifts? Camp-spawn with 15 other people the same things which pop up every 30 mins? Really? That...has to be wrong, surely. Hence in the end I figured I'd ignore the event currency (iirc 3 of the signets andf 200 of the saps, but I didn't look too closely).

Well, as the mounts don't appeal to me, and the cobwebs and pumpkins are nice but odds are I won't use the Cottage for a halloween thing I just bought with credits and will just do my normal dailies. Just thinking they messed up with the dailies for this event as my first instinct was "time consuming." But then I might be having a blonde moment.

Oh, also the dimension vendor is in the fairy ring place. And it is totally amazing and worth the price ^^ so beautiful!
    Last edited by Shiaori; 10-17-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiaori View Post
    Since the Autumn Harvest has started on EU servers well...this dimension was the first thing I picked up. It costs 680 credits without the patron bonus. Erm...is it just me, or are the dailies really time consuming? Bear in mind I only really started playing since Summerfest. Granted all the Summerfest dailies were annoyingly fishing related but the Autumn ones are foul. Close 5 air rifts? Camp-spawn with 15 other people the same things which pop up every 30 mins? Really? That...has to be wrong, surely. Hence in the end I figured I'd ignore the event currency (iirc 3 of the signets andf 200 of the saps, but I didn't look too closely).

Well, as the mounts don't appeal to me, and the cobwebs and pumpkins are nice but odds are I won't use the Cottage for a halloween thing I just bought with credits and will just do my normal dailies. Just thinking they messed up with the dailies for this event as my first instinct was "time consuming." But then I might be having a blonde moment.

Oh, also the dimension vendor is in the fairy ring place. And it is totally amazing and worth the price ^^ so beautiful!
    By camping are you meaning the Autumncap Fungus? for the best results I recommend going to Scarwood reach and making a /target macro : /target autumncap fungus and just run around the woods across the whole map, I usually get all mine in about 5-10 mins.

If you mean the roots in the Autumn Harvest realm itself you can also kill the bugs that spawn or the Frozen mobs to count for the help 15 minions.

Edit: Also the air rifts aren't bad, just mentor to 30 and open some in Scarwood while getting your fungus or go to freemarch/silverwood and mentor to 10/15 and mow them down, as long as the rift mobs are green to you it counts.

Edit2: Also if you have a spamable aoe just run around the edges of the autumn hedge walls behind the spectral mounts and it will pop the roots out. The respawn seems to be really fast, this is the best way to get them out in the open. It only takes a long time if you wait for the lil critter to sniff them out.
    Last edited by Xillean; 10-17-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Thanks very much for the tips, that was very kind of you to share I don't know, the problem is they just give you 30 dailies and I'm kind of hard pressed (like I really want to get more Hailol rep for those cute teardrop trees and its taking ages) as it is. So just looking through and seeing all I wanted was the dimension I was just "well, if I ignore this its not so bad." But then I kind of feel bad for that attitude as they worked hard on the event.

I might give it a few days, as I'm almost decorated with Hailol now anyway. If I give it a go though I'll do as you said. Thanks again^^

Also, Deepwood Cottage is giving me a reason to use up all those cute Gloamwood houses I have stored up. So fun making a little haunted village

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    By camping are you meaning the Autumncap Fungus? for the best results I recommend going to Scarwood reach and making a /target macro : /target autumncap fungus and just run around the woods across the whole map, I usually get all mine in about 5-10 mins.

If you mean the roots in the Autumn Harvest realm itself you can also kill the bugs that spawn or the Frozen mobs to count for the help 15 minions.

Edit: Also the air rifts aren't bad, just mentor to 30 and open some in Scarwood while getting your fungus or go to freemarch/silverwood and mentor to 10/15 and mow them down, as long as the rift mobs are green to you it counts.

Edit2: Also if you have a spamable aoe just run around the edges of the autumn hedge walls behind the spectral mounts and it will pop the roots out. The respawn seems to be really fast, this is the best way to get them out in the open. It only takes a long time if you wait for the lil critter to sniff them out.
    Thank you SO much for putting together this post, Xillean!

My first impression of the first 15 minutes or so I spent running around in utter confusion in the Fae Realm was "WHY are the objectives of these events so poorly explained?" I still have no clue how to help the minions, or why my quest log says 6/15 complete. A kind soul finally explained where to find the quest giver in Meridan (in the first inner courtyard, along the right-most wall, which would be on the other side of the wall from the barbershop), and chat was flooded with people who didn't understand how to find the faerie rings, or couldn't suss out what "reap the bounty" meant.

I'll definitely be giving your tips a try, Xillean. Trion should have asked YOU to write the quest objective information!

I can understand the confusion, I joined Rift last year right before this event kicked off but I was lucky to have my friend there to answer all my newb questions. I like to join public groups to do the 15 help quest because anything someone does counts for the group. There are things to kill, click, and kick and since this quest is repeatable instead of daily it's kind of like the balloons from the carnival event.

Gonna add a plug here for my dim, I've decorated Evergreen Cabin on Shatterbone in fall fashion but I'm still looking for ideas for something to put in the cave, I'm going for spooky but not gorey. Please stop by and send me a mail if you have any ideas for me
    Last edited by Akhor; 10-17-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post

Mate, thank you so much for this! At level 45 I was stressing because the Air rifts weren't opening in the higher level regions. Today I logged in, set my mentor level, then hit them in Silverwood and boom, job done! Thanks!!!

I am very happy that my tips helped you guys I mean its a world event, we should all strive to help each other and have a good time imo!
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

+ Reply to Thread