• 5 Post By Valzen
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By reggielee
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Valzen
  • 1 Post By Valzen
  • 2 Post By Valzen

Thread: Hi Fellow Dimensioneers! Been back and have screenies.

Default Hi Fellow Dimensioneers! Been back and have screenies.

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I posted here on the dim forums. I see everyone has been crazy busy with their dimensions. I am really amazed at the creativity you guys have been doing.
    As some of you know, I've been making dims since SL beta first introduced them and became addicted instantly. lol I also am thrilled to see my wedding alter toilets being made alot! Yay! So glad to help some in a small way.

Well, since Rift to F2P, I couldn't log onto Deepwood so I transferred my toons to Greybriar. Have not been too into building, because of real life, but I do have some new stuff to show you. I always appreciate visits. I hope to be around on the forums more often, though.

"Seas-theDay" took on some changes since the Rift store came out. I was so excited to see roof panels and walls, I just had to redo my house and move it. lol You'll also see some new morphing, as I finally made a piano, a TV and some other things, too. ;)
    Hi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_132502.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_132235.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_132150.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_132130.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_132116.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_132059.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_132055.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_132031.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-09-22_135854.jpg

A new one of mine is Faen's Retreat redone into a "Snowed-In Manor for Two" complete with coffee maker, microwave and other cute stuff, such as I figured out a way to morph those gorgeous bed rolls into a couch.

Hi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_131710.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_131758.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_131749.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_131743.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-12_155715.jpgHi Fellow Dimensioneers!  Been back and have screenies.-2013-10-15_131826.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be visiting all of yours!!!

Valzen! Love your dims soo much! Saw your new Faen's Sunday night and spent almost an hour there admiring your work.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Its been nice chatting to you Now I connect the dots lol I remember the toilet! Very pretty creations you always get up to

so very beautiful. You are a true artist, thanks for sharing!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I'm so glad you posted this. I was with Jaed in your new dimension the other night and, as always, was so impressed I debated about tearing down everything I've ever made and calling it quits. Your level of detail is utterly amazing (cigarettes in the ashtray!).

Can't recommend your work enough.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    Valzen! Love your dims soo much! Saw your new Faen's Sunday night and spent almost an hour there admiring your work.
    Jaed, Thanks so much. I always admire yours!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Its been nice chatting to you Now I connect the dots lol I remember the toilet! Very pretty creations you always get up to
    LOL Kiwi. I knew you were clueless the other day when we chatted. It's all good. And thank you for visiting! How's that website, btw? I need to come take a look. It's been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by reggielee View Post
    so very beautiful. You are a true artist, thanks for sharing!
    And thank you for viewing! :hug:

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I'm so glad you posted this. I was with Jaed in your new dimension the other night and, as always, was so impressed I debated about tearing down everything I've ever made and calling it quits. Your level of detail is utterly amazing (cigarettes in the ashtray!).

Can't recommend your work enough.
    Thank you for the compliments, but have you gone insane?? Your work is astronomical... far better than mine. The amount of work and building mats you put in is awesome. I visit your dims and I can't "+1" enough!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Zywen View Post
    LOL Kiwi. I knew you were clueless the other day when we chatted. It's all good. And thank you for visiting! How's that website, btw? I need to come take a look. It's been too long.
    Gosh girrrrl Next time poke my face, my memory is not my best friend but I am still very fond of it. Lots of updates and simplifying on RDD site, preparing for a couple of projects. Lets catch up on vent or something equally fun!

It has been too long, so nice to see you on here again.

+ Reply to Thread