+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Key Features

Telaran

Default Key Features

iHere is a short list of requests for very small tools that would make a difference

Dimension Key Telara: Key for all of mathosia Freeze moonshade, Unthaw iron pine peak, Or let the fires of shimmersand burn away the undead scourge of stonefield leaving a toxic wasteland of molten ash.
    This would function as a developer map allowing the very few people who would build every day to completely retexture telara in their own wake. Hardcore dedicated dimensioneers who can play 6-7+ and release it after a year for the dedicated few. 200 versus 200 pvp world dimensions set in a randomized set of select areas across your dimension.

Carving - This would function by allowing players to carve runes and color them with unique glows, or completely reshape an item, Carve an angel into your pole or have a fancy array of runed hexagonal marble flooring. it could be using in a combination of the suggested feature i am about to mention "Master Planners Journal"
    Last edited by Msorangey; 10-12-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Telaran

Default Key Features (Continued)

Sorry about splitting my post typing this on tablet and pre-emptively entered it by accident limiting the amount i could edit heres the rest
    Master Planners Journal - tems similar to in sims as specific item sets can be uploaded into this like a mobile flash drive, put the items into subcategories save them as entire sets to be built once you have the materials as earlier suggested. This could also be used in relation to toolbox's straightening feature. possibly allow players to enter set cordinate ranges with responding objects that react to said coordinate ranges causing item moves 0-10k then resets this would then cause a lazer to move across your dimension and the set ranges of coordinates for the item would then react as intervalled fragments or set per item, in simplicit's sake it may be easier just to set cordinate ranges for the moving object for coding complications. This would then be tradeable as copies to freinds or guildies so people who lack creativity can upload them like flash drives into a pc and get your item lists.

Sorry for the spelling, mild disorganization and odd text errors, kept backtyping me a few letters after i hit enter extremely annoying anyway i hope you all like any thoughts and opinions are highly valued.

No offense but it sounds like you want EQ Next: Landmark, with a world made of voxels so you can re-texture and rebuild it however you wish.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    No offense but it sounds like you want EQ Next: Landmark, with a world made of voxels so you can re-texture and rebuild it however you wish.
    Luckily we have Cubes!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    thats exactly the kind of thing i want no size cap = infinite modifications so you can use dimension items to build your own lands texture over the current one, completely rebuilding the land wont happen sadly, but what i meant was hardcore dimension lovers could completely retexture the land using billions of dimension items over months/years

Silir im not looking for a minecraft style landscape
    Last edited by Msorangey; 10-13-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Msorangey View Post
    thats exactly the kind of thing i want no size cap = infinite modifications so you can use dimension items to build your own lands texture over the current one, completely rebuilding the land wont happen sadly, but what i meant was hardcore dimension lovers could completely retexture the land using billions of dimension items over months/years

Silir im not looking for a minecraft style landscape
    Well it sounds like you won't have to wait very long, as Landmark is scheduled to launch by the end of the year.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread