+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By polynomia
  • 3 Post By Milyssa

Thread: I'm wishing for a new sky projector for christmas :)

Default I'm wishing for a new sky projector for christmas :)

I don't know if I'm alone with my wish, but I would love to have a bright sky projector, something like a sunny blue sky.
    And perhaps something silly like a sky with fluffy pastel clods
    Just something that brings light to a dimension would make the possibilities to alter the current ones much greater.

It seems that all of the existing ones just turn the dimension gloomy dark but in different colors.

i would like a projectors that makes to snow for xmas

Quote Originally Posted by polynomia View Post
    It seems that all of the existing ones just turn the dimension gloomy dark but in different colors.
    I completely agree! I'd love to see a dimension that is always sunny. Also been wanting it for my Dolcega Valley because it seems that nights are extra dark there. But as I understand it's currently not possible to change day/night cycles in dimensions. A "brightness projector" would be very welcome!

Ascendant

from the first poster's suggestion I got the vision of a bright dawn with all the purples, blues, reds and oranges streaking across the sky. Might not look exactly like dawn though if it will also be bright.

I'm wishing for a new sky projector for christmas :)-dawn.jpg

And for the snow, I have a vision of a snow globe.. not windy blowy snow, but just gently falling.

+ Reply to Thread