• 1 Post By Torilund
  • 1 Post By Fredelas
  • 2 Post By Torilund

Thread: Shatterbone: Oct 26/27 contest/prizes

Default Shatterbone: Oct 26/27 contest/prizes

ALL HALLOWS EVE
    Dimension opening for Oct 26th and 27th on Shatterbone
    Sponsored by the guild, Gunbad

Welcome to All Hallows Eve! This is a contest dimension with a Halloween theme. It will be shared with the public on the morning of October 26th. There is a maze, holiday vendors with yummy treats, a graveyard, and two contests with prizes. Please come enjoy yourself!

Contest #1: Skull Hunt! [Prize = one REX]*
    There are human skulls all around this dimension. Think you can find them all?
    Only human skulls count towards the total for this contest. When you think you've found them all, send my toon, Torilund, an in-game mail with your total. Please keep your guesses private - totals made public will mean disqualification. If multiple people find them all, there will be a roll to determine the winner. All totals must be in by 5:00pm server (Pacific) time on Sunday, October 27th. This is 8:00pm Eastern.

Contest #2: Costumes! [Prize = any one giftable wardrobe item from the Rift store.]*
    Be in the All Hallows Eve dimension by 6:00pm server (Pacific), which is 9:00pm Eastern time, on Sunday, October 27th. The contest will occur on the All Hallows Eve stage. Each person will be called and have the chance to strut their stuff for the judges. Feel free to come early and use the back stage to get ready - that's what it's there for.

Costumes will be judged on originality and creativity for a total of 100 possible points. You may use a mount, a pet and/or a title to enhance your theme. Mix and match! Use dyes! Be creative! The only restriction is that you must be in the All Hallows Eve dimension, and get onto the stage when your name is called. This is a live contest screenshots don't count. If you entered the Rift costume contest, you may use the same costume.

If you wish to enter the costume contest, please post here with your toon name, or send me an in-game mail to let me know you will be there. Anyone who is not present (or not paying attention) when their name is called will forfeit.

And now a preview of the All Hallows Eve dimension on Shatterbone!

Enjoy some spiced apple cider and other goodies at our vendor area.

Don't forget to be here when the costume contest starts at 6pm server time on October 27th!

Try the maze! Here's where it starts. Good luck.

Oops! You hit a dead end... try again!

In the meantime, please enjoy my other dimensions, Tori's Retreat and The Edge, also on Shatterbone shard.

Thank you and good luck in the contests!

Consider joining our guild! GUNBAD is a small, casual guild of adults, age 21+, who enjoy hanging out together. There is no pressure to play any particular way, you just have to be a nice person. We do not raid current content but we enjoy all other aspects of the game, such as 5mans, dimensions, PVP, achievments, downing rifts, world events, and even old raids for fun. (Being a high-level guild (level 21) is also good for the perks!) For more information, please visit Gunbad.com at http://www.gunbad.com/SWtOR/index.php/board,1.0.html

*All prizes must be claimed on Shatterbone shard.
    Rule #2: Double Tap

cool and fun!! Happy to see more out of shatterbone. thank you =D ^-^ if I'm around I'll stop in.

I look forward to seeing you!

Due to Trion's impending server unification, Shatterbone will be picking up and moving over to WOLFSBANE on Oct 23rd during the normal shard downtime. So, with any luck, my dimension will not be broken and this contest will be able to go forward on the 26th... on Wolfsbane.

/fingers crossed

If you are unaware of it, you can read about the server unification HERE.

Now on WOLFSBANE.... the All Hallows Eve dimension opens tomorrow morning - Saturday, October 26th at 8am server - come and find all the skulls for a shot at one Rex. Also, show off your holiday and community spirit on Sunday at 6pm server for the costume contest. You could win one costume item of your choice from the Rift store.

Good luck to everyone!

All Hallows Eve dimension now open on Wolfsbane. Good luck in the contests!

Don't forget! Today - 6pm server (Pacific) - Costume Contest on Wolfsbane!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I hope you guys have fun *cheers for Wolfsbane!*

Plane Touched

You don't want to know how long I got lost in that maze! I think that's the longest I've ever spent in a single building in a dimension.

Grats to my contest winners!

Skull Hunt:
    Fredelas found 57 skulls... there are more but he came closest and won the Rex! (Even though the contest is over, you can still come see how many you find! Have fun.)

Costume Contest:
    Evilpain rocked it with his version of Dr. Doom, which was awesome! He won a wardrobe set. Thanks to everyone for their creativity and participation!

turned out great thank you for putting it on =) even with our shard moving ....... lol I still have glitches with my game after that move>< sigh* lol
    Last edited by firebolts; 10-29-2013 at 07:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread