+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Lifurium
  • 1 Post By Lifurium
  • 1 Post By Silir

Thread: Would someone please take the time to see my latest work? :)

Soulwalker

Default Would someone please take the time to see my latest work? :)

Hello fellow rift gamers!

I just recently completed building what i think is a very nice creation of a personal guild hall, and i would very much like to have other people who enjoy checking out fine dimension creations explore it and tell me what they think! (rates are very welcome as well, since I'm very much hoping to get a chance to show it to everyone who are interrested in dimensions on my own server as well)

I know the outside is still a bit of a mess, but since Trion does not allow more then 2000 dimension items i had trouble finding enough room to fix it.
    My dimension is "Three Springs" on the server "Bloodiron" Created on my warrior named Benitora

Thanks alot and i hope some people will find it worth their time!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lifurium View Post
    Hello fellow rift gamers!

I just recently completed building what i think is a very nice creation of a personal guild hall, and i would very much like to have other people who enjoy checking out fine dimension creations explore it and tell me what they think! (rates are very welcome as well, since I'm very much hoping to get a chance to show it to everyone who are interrested in dimensions on my own server as well)

I know the outside is still a bit of a mess, but since Trion does not allow more then 2000 dimension items i had trouble finding enough room to fix it.
    My dimension is "Three Springs" on the server "Bloodiron" Created on my warrior named Benitora

Thanks alot and i hope some people will find it worth their time!
    Oh, and the Dimension is named "Personal Guild Hall".
    Forgot to mention that

Nice place I enjoyed it :-)

My favourite part is probably the dungeons. That was nifty.

I spent a bit of time trying to see if I can get to the roof. But I failed to find a way up there.

Plane Touched

I would love to check it out. but there is no bloodiron server. I checked the "Three Springs" server and didn't see anything.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Maihes View Post
    I would love to check it out. but there is no bloodiron server. I checked the "Three Springs" server and didn't see anything.
    Thats wierd i dunno if rift is split up into different reigons, but since you cant seem to find either the server or the dimension, it would seem so :/

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Silir View Post
    Nice place I enjoyed it :-)

My favourite part is probably the dungeons. That was nifty.

I spent a bit of time trying to see if I can get to the roof. But I failed to find a way up there.
    yea well its still under construction (atleast i hope so :P) until Trion decides to increase the amount of building blocks allowed to more then 2000 the roof is not finished, and as you might noticed, the outside is still a bit of a mess, but its hard to repair with only 16 blocks left

I also still have alot of ideas for when and if they choose to increese the limit

I'd like to see but not sure how?...

Quote Originally Posted by firebolts View Post
    Bloodiron is an EU server so you'll have to change the Settings in the Launcher from North America to Europe and log in as usual and create a toon on the Bloodiron server

Hey Lifurium do you have any screenshots to entice people? I mean I'm enticed already but I think screenshots do help

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by firebolts View Post
    just search in the dimension tab after either my name (Benitora) or the name of my dimension (Personal Guild Hall)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    Bloodiron is an EU server so you'll have to change the Settings in the Launcher from North America to Europe and log in as usual and create a toon on the Bloodiron server

Hey Lifurium do you have any screenshots to entice people? I mean I'm enticed already but I think screenshots do help
    I'll try cap a few when i get home atm I'm still at work, but if these kind of things interrest you, i can pretty much promise you that it will be worth your while to take a look if you cannot wait for the screenshots

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post

I posted a few here for people to check out

Would someone please take the time to see my latest work? :)-2013-10-09_141613.jpgWould someone please take the time to see my latest work? :)-2013-10-09_141529.jpgWould someone please take the time to see my latest work? :)-2013-10-09_141452.jpgWould someone please take the time to see my latest work? :)-2013-10-09_232102.jpgWould someone please take the time to see my latest work? :)-2013-10-09_232201.jpgWould someone please take the time to see my latest work? :)-2013-10-09_232225.jpg

There's that fun dungeon I saw!

I did wonder if the treasure room was too close to the dungeon. What if your prisoners escape! They'd grab all your treasures!!

Anyway, I made a character to visit you on EU, well worth it.

Oh and also, Ctrl-U to hide your UI when taking a screenshot. Ctrl-Shift-U to bring it back.
    Last edited by Silir; 10-10-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Silir View Post
    There's that fun dungeon I saw!

I did wonder if the treasure room was too close to the dungeon. What if your prisoners escape! They'd grab all your treasures!!

Anyway, I made a character to visit you on EU, well worth it.

Oh and also, Ctrl-U to hide your UI when taking a screenshot. Ctrl-Shift-U to bring it back.
    I'll keep that in mind for next time i need to take some screens well I'm glad you liked it!
    yea the treasures may not be so safe there atm... we wouldnt want em gone all of a sudden ;) never the less, if they ever add more Dimension NPC's i'll just throw in some guards

+ Reply to Thread