+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Wonk
  • 2 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By Wonk

Thread: Dormant Core as "Edge of the Universe Bar & Grill"

Default Dormant Core as "Edge of the Universe Bar & Grill"

I want to share a few shots of the dim I've been working on... the screenshots give a decent idea of some ideas I've been using.
    I wanted to let as much of the original Ember Isle structures shine through, to enhance, not replace, a version of what might have been there at one time in an alternate plane. I have provided a self-guilded tour using blue planar halves carefully placed in the ground, my version of 'follow the yellow brick road', and that analogy is spot on, as this dimension is designed to be a place for those who enjoy the finer chemicals in life... to explore, wander and grin.

I'm on Faeblight. If you visit, the spawn point provides two ways to follow, I suggest checking all the routes, each will lead to something...
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Forgot a couple pictures.

I Rift, therefore I am.

Looks awesome! I love seeing the existing structure incorporated, it's like morphing a whole building.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

You'd think I'd know the name of my own dim... but no-o-o-o-o-o, it's:

"Edge of Universe Bar & Grill" I mistakenly added 'the', which was removed due to length restrictions.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

This looks so complicated to build.

Another shot, a new roof for the main bar & grill and some fine details added.

I Rift, therefore I am.

Looks great, Wonk! I'll have to stop by for a visit next time I log in!

Wow! This looks awesome!

I love working in DC! Love the calming ambient sounds with the occasional "Ka Raaa! Ka Raaa!" from the local birds And to see the different ideas people come up with in this huuuuuuuuge dim!

Can't wait to see it in person and you can get a +1 from me if you invite me next time you see me log on Stickybuds@deepwood

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    Wow! This looks awesome!

I love working in DC! Love the calming ambient sounds with the occasional "Ka Raaa! Ka Raaa!" from the local birds And to see the different ideas people come up with in this huuuuuuuuge dim!

Can't wait to see it in person and you can get a +1 from me if you invite me next time you see me log on Stickybuds@deepwood
    I added you to friends so if I see you come online I'll shoot an invite to you.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    I added you to friends so if I see you come online I'll shoot an invite to you.
    Hey man thanks for the invite! Awesome Dim! Definitely worth checking out and the +1

The blue orbs really help give you some direction in such a huge happening Dim! There's so much to see I won't spoil it for others... GO CHECK IT OUT!

Also thanks for visiting my 1st Dim and glad you like it

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    Hey man thanks for the invite! Awesome Dim! Definitely worth checking out and the +1

The blue orbs really help give you some direction in such a huge happening Dim! There's so much to see I won't spoil it for others... GO CHECK IT OUT!

Also thanks for visiting my 1st Dim and glad you like it
    I had a visitor, but more important I was able to see his dimension and all the hard work! Wow, such a well-planned dim, pieced together like a fine watch, very nice!

Thanks for coming Budz!
    I Rift, therefore I am.

+ Reply to Thread