• 2 Post By Wonk
  • 4 Post By Mordrahan
  • 1 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By benthalo
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Wonk

Thread: Stasis Tube Morphing

Default Stasis Tube Morphing

Squeezed a morphing article in this week over at RDD!

In Stasis - Tubes

This is my first article about a crafted item, I'm trying to mix it up and cover items from different sectors. I can't wait to see everyone's comments and uses for stasis tubes!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Wicked awesome Stasis ideas!
    I look forward to seeing what you want to share along with everyone else and am always delighted! You have such a brilliant flair and finesse in Dimensions. Your writing style is fab too! Cheers much momma Amity

Rift Disciple

If you place the rocks right, Stasis Tubes can make a passable brook/stream as well. Anersha has one such stream in her Last Stand dim, down the path to the left. I know at least one other person had one up, but I think she's switched out that dim since then,

The stasis tube? I thought it was a pressure cooker?! Here's a screenshot of the main course boiling, on full display for hungry diners.

A peace offering... come eat for free sometime.
    Last edited by Wonk; 10-05-2013 at 02:56 AM. Reason: typo
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Oooh! I have to go see that stream.

No need for a peace offering Wonk, I love seeing all the creative ways people use things.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

The stasis tube is one of my favourite items, because I love building machines

My telescope (given to some friends too)

Stasis Tube Morphing-telescope.jpg

And I have another machine, will give you a picture if I can screen it with proper light.
    And I use it with braseros to make engines.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Here's one I forgot in my self-made purgatory for criminal types... hell has nothing on this place!

Last edited by Wonk; 10-08-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

This is my favorite dimension item in game.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

I do love all the ways you spark my imagination, Treble. Thanks for writing and sharing this great article (but no more ninja tickling! hahahaha)

This was built about 6 months ago in the guild dim as the GM's bedroom, complete with matching lava lamps and control center. The tubes were invaluable to create the effects in here.

I Rift, therefore I am.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    I popped over a couple of days ago lots going on! Absolutely cool!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    Attachment 14739

I popped over a couple of days ago so much to see! Absolutely cool!

Thank you

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread