+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Video Preview: New Dimension releasing with Autumn Harvest!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Video Preview: New Dimension releasing with Autumn Harvest!

The title says it all!

I am sooooo excited, I was excited before this news with the mounts and costumes coming in THEN the Rift Scene: Dress the Night Away Wardrobe competition BUT now this! OMG.

Love Autumn and to celebrate how much I have an easy peasy lemon squeezy "click-of- the-subscribe-button-and-comment" give away to celebrate the release of all this fantastic. All details along with the video and screenshots at this link:

Click for: Video Preview @RDD

So much cool, so much wicked!
    Lets get ready to pumpkin parteh!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-02-2013 at 11:48 PM.

I was told not to release any information on the dim tell tomorrow.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

We were told different things it seems or that's what I would have done, exciting isn't it?

What a great looking Dim! shame about the 1200 Item limit though lol

That house looks like a lot of fun to fill, especially the cellar/basement and that cave!

Looks like more of a decorating Dim than a building Dim with most of the structures in place, so I guess 1200 may be enough, but here's hoping they plan to increase it if it becomes popular enough

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I love making video's sometimes I get too excited though lol especially with reviews. This is my sixth dimension release video review and you would think I'd have learned by now BUT no that only took like 8 tries cause of that cave! I just start giggling heh.

Don't know why but its so freaking cool its been included /tips hat to The Creative Team.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.

I'm so excited for this dimension! I logged on PTS but Kiwimidget is still showing Endless Eclipse as her dimension, I'd really like to run around and start brainstorming

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    I'm so excited for this dimension! I logged on PTS but Kiwimidget is still showing Endless Eclipse as her dimension, I'd really like to run around and start brainstorming
    I just fixed it Akhor all good, PTS guild members have full access also to test lights etc I'll throw them in the bank xox PS I left out a Guardian secret on the video so ya'll could find it.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-03-2013 at 02:25 AM.

I want a big moon projector.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Rift Chaser

I haven't really gotten into dimensions yet myself. Well other then looking at other people's dimensions! But this dimension now has me thinking of maybe getting into this stuff now. I am not good at all at building houses/structures from scratch. But it looks like with this dimension I would get the building I would just need to decorate it!

It's always good to see new interest in dimensions There are a few that have houses, like Faen's Retreat and Threesprings, but I am looking forward to the Cottage for that reason. When I suggested it I couldn't have dreamed they would give us so much land around it though! That is beautiful lakeside property, and the other end of the green wall is so high in the mountains it will be very easy to avoid while still taking advantage of lots of building space on top of having a huge house to decorate! And Kiwi's right about that cave, I can't wait to see what people do with it. It's a dimensioneer's dream come true!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Lets All ask if Deepwood Cottage can be made bigger Capacity

With you on that Akhor, so glad this Dimension is inspiring you Calliso. It would be great if it was higher capacity it is just such a huge and awesome dimension maybe if we all say something really super positive before it goes live it might be possible not sure but we can only try SO

Faratha and the Creative team this Dimension is so amazing and so massive and all its secret caverns and the walkways and the house deserve maximum attention.

Is it possible in anyway before it goes live to make it the biggest personal Dimension capacity?

Thanks!

C'mon lets try! Shout out what you LOVE about Dimensions and especially this one go go go if it doesn't work at least we tried lol #YOLO

I love the new dimension and i definitely think that the capacity should be bigger. So much use on the cave and the balcony and the ramp up and the cellar! Canīt wait to go and play with it!

With Kestrel's, Hailol, Carnos, and Temple of the Abandoned all being the same capacity, that size does seem well represented already. I think the most realistic increase would be to match the unique size of Faen's Retreat at 760/1520. I think it would be a good compromise where Trion could throw us a bone and we don't come off as too greedy. ;)

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    With Kestrel's, Hailol, Carnos, and Temple of the Abandoned all being the same capacity, that size does seem well represented already. I think the most realistic increase would be to match the unique size of Faen's Retreat at 760/1520. I think it would be a good compromise where Trion could throw us a bone and we don't come off as too greedy. ;)
    Temple of the Abandoned has the same capacity as Faen's. But another one at that size surely wouldn't hurt.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Kiwi showed me around this Dimension on PTS!, so many idea's i have but to little item limit.
    2 underground things, a house, graveyard, pool, walk ways etc. to many awesome spots but i would fill all my items and be no were near finished ^^

Please make limit bigger!

P.S. I see a wild alfmonster in your article pic ;)
    Last edited by Alfiexx; 10-04-2013 at 05:25 AM.

The Gamer Beans
    <Special Olympics>
    <StackOnEight>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    I'm not saying I'm great, Alfiexx is great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast