+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Shaeyde

Thread: Summer Getaway @ Gelidra

Default Summer Getaway @ Gelidra

Hi Folks!

So I finally finished my first dimension Well I've reached my item limit so I guess its done...right?

I would love for folks to stop on by and let me know what they think of it. I had a blast creating it using the Three Springs Dimension. With so much space there were so many ideas floating about. As is the way they changed and expanded as the work went on. Hopefully folks will enjoy what I have built.

Here are a few screenies to entice you to visit.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7811/cp0h.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4203/pifm.jpg

You can find it on Gelidra open to the public or simply give me a shout on Shaeye@Gelidra for an invite

Hope to see you around!

Shaeye

Hey Shaeye,

Gz on finally getting it out into the world mate. Lovely dimension I will have to pop back on Taresys, and get you to show me the completed version.

So will whisper you when Im around....

Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

I warmly recommend visiting this dim, its full of awesomeness!

(and brains? Sarima) hehe=D.........pictures look cute btw=) thank you for sharing=)

Those tiny pics don't even start to show anything about this dimension. You have to check it out, it's amazing! Love the murals and the games and there is so much food..!! hehe

+ Reply to Thread