• 2 Post By Nixea
  • 1 Post By benthalo
  • 2 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Telnedra
  • 1 Post By Seatin
  • 1 Post By Silir

Thread: My Dimension Interview

Default My Dimension Interview

Thanks to Kiwi for coming to my dimension and visiting me. I hope you'll check out the video of my six flags over moonshade.

http://www.riftscene.com/dimensions/

Last edited by KitennKaboodle; 09-29-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    Dimensions 'used to be' cheaper than sims now I can't afford to buy any real furniture!

Telaran

All your cute plant creatures make me smile. Really nice, inventive, detailed dim and a great interview.

Jaida: Rogue of Imperium on Zaviel

Dimension: Eden Blossom Cottage
    Dimension: The Venus Pool

I absolutely love your dimension! I visited briefly during the threesprings contest but didn't explore fully and never got back around to it. I love all the detail and creativity The interview with the winner from your contest looked like a lot of fun too, wish I had been there

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I had as much fun and received as much joy as you Nathra, thank you so much for wanting to be part it, the same thanks extended to Quvir and those who turned up all last minute for more fun. I wish you had have been there also Akhor!

Wow! What an awesome Dim! I'll definitely have to come check it out in person and +1 you when I've reached level 10 on your cluster

Love the old nostalgic video game themes! Pacman and Ms Pacman, Space Invaders (my first game too! ), Donkey Kong and Mario

Can't wait to visit and see the secret inside that awesomely built house hehe (speaking of houses you should see Kaletros@wolfsbane's Dims, man that dude can build!)

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Default Well Done xD

Oh Kitenn I loved it in your Dim, and the Donkey Kong is my favorite too, as that was my first video game I ever played as a child haha... I love the details you put into everything, and the rides remind me of the "Royal Show's" we get here in Australia, it's fantastic Well done, very much enjoyed it xD

Also thank you Quivir the Playground was awesome, very clever and the children, omg that was very impressive to see bodies and not just equipment... That was the icing on the cake for me .. Well done and congrats xD I was glad to be a part of the spectators, btw I loved it on the swing haha

Awesome job and Thanks Kiwi for keeping us posted

Thank you very much Kiwi. I really enjoyed meetings Kitten and You. I loved showing everyone around The Playground. It was actually the 2nd dimension I had ever made. So exciting to do these contests.
    Thank you Kitten for sponsoring the contest. I had fun doing this build. It was a challenge making the children. But what is a playground without them. I would have liked to have had more children but item limits didn't permit.
    Thanks again Kiwi and Kitten...
    You are both an inspiration and an asset to the dimension community.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

When my 6 and 4 year old saw your googly eyed critters on the video they had a cow! I had to load up my level 1 tourist so they could look at them all they wanted.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

What a great dimension!! I just smiled when I saw Qbert and was so impressed with the whole dimension. You are definitely talented Thanks for building something so cool for everyone to enjoy. Such detail in there
    Seltara ~ Defiant

I can never get enough of Kiwi's extremely soothing voice... mmmm
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    "Hi Laethys!"
    Last edited by Silir; 10-02-2013 at 07:21 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Back @U Seats mhmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Silir View Post
    "Hi Laethys!"
    And YES hi!

Soulwalker

Default S.G.C. (Stargate Command) sep 1 opened on Laethys shard

Soulwalker

love your Dimension well done

Quote Originally Posted by Badmann View Post