+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By morenti

Thread: Morenti Acres Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default Morenti Acres Faeblight

I would like to invite any and all to visit Morenti Acres on the Faeblight server. This is my first dimension and as much as I want to say I'm finished, I think it will never be "completely" finished. I still have some additional plans to touch it up but overall it's done. Some features included is a two story house, meditation/praying area, tavern, docks and camp site with a spring/early fall feel.
    Since I am on my iPad right now and on vacation, I will update at another time with pics. Thank you all who have visited and +1'd already.

Again, just search for Morenti on the Faeblight server.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very nice dimension, and thank you for showing me around! Well worth the look.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Very nice dimension, and thank you for showing me around! Well worth the look.
    Tyvm for visiting! It was my pleasure to show you around. Also, anyone is welcome to message me and I'll take time to give a short tour.

Soulwalker

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my first dimension. Thank you all who took the time to check it out and +1 it. Feel free to check it out anytime. Morenti Acres on Faeblight these are just a handful of pictures, I left out several areas in the house, docks and tavern.

Last edited by morenti; 10-03-2013 at 03:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread