+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Arcananus
  • 1 Post By Arcananus

Thread: R and R Island

Default R and R Island

Every army needs a Rest and Recovery Center for its soldiers to unwind, relax, and refocus for the battles ahead. This is my interpretation of such an island on Telaar. Its designed from Shoreward Island, its on the Faeblight Shard/R and R Island. I morphed the hottub and sunk it into the ocean, and built a bathhouse around it. The other item of special notice is the highest free-fall slide that I have seen in any dimension.It's the height of two Mage Towers plus. It is so tall, I couldn't fit all of it in one screen shot because of the field of vision effect. If you visit, go for a couple jumps, you'll land in piles of fur. And I know jumping is no big deal because you won't get hurt, but I believe this puts a little thrill back into it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R and R Island-2013-09-27_064646.jpg   R and R Island-2013-09-27_063411.jpg   R and R Island-2013-09-27_064416.jpg   R and R Island-2013-09-27_063153.jpg   R and R Island-2013-09-27_064036.jpg  

R and R Island-2013-09-27_064206.jpg   R and R Island-2013-09-27_064939.jpg  

Default Update

There are now four different slides going to different sections of my Dim, I added another Sage spire for even more height, and i'm going to be building more slides from that height, possibly intersecting with other slides or changing directions, i'm on a roll to see what i can do. Come and visit and have some fun, and if you have fun, please +1 it on your way out. Much appreciated
    Last edited by Arcananus; 10-08-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Oh good I'm in your cluster so you can invite me when you see me log on Stickybuds@deepwood so I can +1 you I love a good slide Dim and I could use some R & R from building lol

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

The slide count is up to five, the latest slide goes in three different directions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R and R Island-slides.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread