+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By Treble
  • 2 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Plaza Aurentine Revamp

Default Plaza Aurentine Revamp

I loved and adored my first dimension and it's finally gotten it's 2.3 makeover!

I didn't want to hide being in the middle of Tempest Bay and decided to warm up and highlight Trion's architecture with lighting while giving a reminder of Meridian. There's also a townhouse fit for a Lycini Exemplar, fancy gazebo, and Jaedor's stolen waterfall.

http://s53.photobucket.com/user/AimeeC77/story/21775#

I'm also looking for and thinking about a new name, it's still Sanctuary of the Machineborn, but that doesn't really seem to fit anymore.

Also, a couple of screenshots of the original, now only on PTS.

http://s53.photobucket.com/user/AimeeC77/story/18033

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Wow this looks awesome. I can see some amazing morphs from those pics - will be visiting this weekend!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I really liked your original, I'll hop on to FB and check out the updates, the pictures look awesome.

*Cough* I'd really like to see what you do with your Dolcega. *Cough*
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Some more before and after shots are up on RDD. They show a little better what's the same and what's different.

http://riftdreamdimensions.com/?p=3339

The XTreme Makeover section is also open for people to submit their own updated dimensions.

And yes, FeeFee, I started the Dolcega revamp and couldn't believe how fast the Washington Monument came together. It's also partially your fault that project got sidetracked with cottage plans, because now I have the 80-Dory dim and another I'm plotting for the new Gloamwood area.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    The XTreme Makeover section is also open for people to submit their own updated dimensions.

And yes, FeeFee, I started the Dolcega revamp and couldn't believe how fast the Washington Monument came together. It's also partially your fault that project got sidetracked with cottage plans, because now I have the 80-Dory dim and another I'm plotting for the new Gloamwood area.

Great news about the updated dimension section. Can't wait to see what people have done with their old dimensions.
    Last edited by Feendish; 10-15-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Those are gorgeous. I especially like this one: http://riftdreamdimensions.com/wp-co...-25_214625.jpg in the extreme makeover. Will visit next time I'm on my lowbie at Faeblight. Gosh I've made over all of mine in one way or another. So, I understand completely how you feel. Maybe I'll dig up those old screenshots some day.

Wow Treble, your dim looks totally amazing!! I just love the various morphs of your furniture, the trees, the gazebo, the lighting it all comes so well together. Beautiful!

Thanks ya'll!

Valzen, it would be awesome to see some of your old screenshots because frankly when those dims were new I wouldn't have thought there would be any way to possibly improve them, but you did it! I also loved the Snowed in Cabin, it's taking the idea from the ones done in Breach Chamber and kicking it up a notch. Bam!

Thanks Aggy, the house was originally going to be a shop done with the same style as the gazebo, but I couldn't fit it in the item count. It was quite a challenge trying to get a structure built and decorated with the 435 items left after the rest of the dim was done.

+ Reply to Thread