Like Tree19Likes
  • 6 Post By Treble
  • 2 Post By Jaedor
  • 4 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 3 Post By Nitro
  • 2 Post By Silir
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Does anyone stream while they work on their dimensions?

Default Does anyone stream while they work on their dimensions?

Want to just relax and watch creativity at work!

Not sure how fun that would be.

I totally just got a mental image of someone going all Bob Ross and saying "Let's put a happy little sedge clump here. That's going to give our shrubberies a nice fluffy base before we fill it in with color." <swishing sounds as bushes magically appear>

Which might be slightly less entertaining than "Son of a biscuit! This rotation just isn't cooperating!"

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Plane Touched

The work I do on my dimensions is so painstakingly slow that it would put any viewer to sleep. Maybe that's because I'm still kind of new at this, or because I tend to be a perfectionist.

I've been agonizing for days now about placing 4 objects in a dimension. Nobody wants to watch me stand in one spot and ponder for hours. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post

I totally just got a mental image of someone going all Bob Ross and saying "Let's put a happy little sedge clump here. That's going to give our shrubberies a nice fluffy base before we fill it in with color." <swishing sounds as bushes magically appear>

Which might be slightly less entertaining than "Son of a biscuit! This rotation just isn't cooperating!"
    Way too much win with this one.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Now I want to stream just to say . Oh its ok the rotation isn't working so we will just turn this into a happy little tree ya its a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post

Haha I didn't realize people were on this thread! I went and downloaded xsplitter and was playing with it all night while I much around doing little things in my dim.

http://www.twitch.tv/silixr

I don't talk though, since I'm a guy, but Silir is a girl. And it doesn't seem right.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I will be when I get my new rig next month cause this one makes me dc every 2 mins and talk like a robot lol. I was meant to start last month but ye too laggy http://www.twitch.tv/kiwidream
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-26-2013 at 09:03 AM.

I stream while I work on my guilds dimension build but half the time I seem to be zoomed way in trying to get something to line up just right so I imagine it would be pretty boring to watch :P

http://www.twitch.tv/nitrokos

Rift came down for maintenance.

Twitch managed to record my last session:

http://www.twitch.tv/silixr/b/465157976

It's almost all silent, since I had the mic muted. Really missing the whole "what's going on in Silir's head"

Anyway, I was assembling a school dormitory you can see me piece together beds and then clone them.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Silir View Post
    Rift came down for maintenance.

Twitch managed to record my last session:

http://www.twitch.tv/silixr/b/465157976

It's almost all silent, since I had the mic muted. Really missing the whole "what's going on in Silir's head"

Anyway, I was assembling a school dormitory you can see me piece together beds and then clone them.
    You should talk almost 85% of streamers that are guys play female chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You should talk almost 85% of streamers that are guys play female chars.
    IMOA they just cant think about watching a guys butt nfront of them as they run across the landscape at low levels or walking around the city either... Makes there heads spin....
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

2nd day of streaming was fun. A few guys dropped by and a few old Rift players were asking me about how's Rift now. They say they might pop in and play with the new dimension pieces.

So... success! So tired now though.

+ Reply to Thread