• 6 Post By stickybudz
  • 1 Post By Savil
  • 2 Post By BlackZodiac
  • 1 Post By Nixea
  • 1 Post By BlackZodiac

Thread: Sticky's Stargate (come@night)

Default Sticky's Stargate (come@night)

Hey guys!

I've been tinkering away on this game for about a month or so now and I've probably spent about 60% - 70% of my gaming time in the Faen's Retreat dimension tweaking, twerking (ok maybe not twerking) and morphing my little corner of pixelated perfection

And I'm here to announce.... Sticky's Stargate (come@night) is finally open for inspection!

It's on the Deepwood server and if you'd like to see it before you come to my server for a visit, click the link in my signature below for the YouTube tour! Just excuse my terrible video editing lol

I would also like to add a special Thank You to Nixea for putting up with me and for inspiring and assisting me with my build, I couldn't have done it without her help and you should definitely check out her dimension on the same server (of course) "Nixea's Rivendell" I guarantee you'll be impressed!

Thanks for stopping by

This dimension is best viewed at night, hence the (come@night) in the name.

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    Hey guys!

I've been tinkering away on this game for about a month or so now and I've probably spent about 60% - 70% of my gaming time in the Faen's Retreat dimension tweaking, twerking (ok maybe not twerking) and morphing my little corner of pixelated perfection

And I'm here to announce.... Sticky's Stargate (come@night) is finally open for inspection!

It's on the Deepwood server and if you'd like to see it before you come to my server for a visit, click the link in my signature below for the YouTube tour! Just excuse my terrible video editing lol

I would also like to add a special Thank You to Nixea for putting up with me and for inspiring and assisting me with my build, I couldn't have done it without her help and you should definitely check out her dimension on the same server (of course) "Nixea's Rivendell" I guarantee you'll be impressed!

Thanks for stopping by

I'll have to check this out after work! If you have access to it, the Space Sky Projector gives you a permanent night sky for your dimension. It's the only projector that forces your lamps, lanterns & light posts to light up too!

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    Hey guys!

Thanks for stopping by

Love the stargate!

Default Hello All :)

Naww Thanks Sticky, like wise, I think we drove each other batty hahaha, but it certainly was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Savil View Post
    I'll have to check this out after work! If you have access to it, the Space Sky Projector gives you a permanent night sky for your dimension. It's the only projector that forces your lamps, lanterns & light posts to light up too!
    I don't have access to that projector yet, but I really don't like any of the projectors. I don't like how they change the colour of the ground and I tested Nixea's Night Sky projector out last night and the lights seem to be dulled down by the projector. I think they should just give us a toggle day/night option.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZodiac View Post
    Love the stargate!
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixea View Post
    Naww Thanks Sticky, like wise, I think we drove each other batty hahaha, but it certainly was fun
    You're welcome Nix! Lots of batty fun was had, as I'm sure heaps more batty times are in store

~ Stargate Dreams ~

Got a chance to check out your dim tonight. Very cool! Had to make a new character and would have given you a +1 but seems the disabled that option for low lvl people, to prevent +1 spamming. But glad I got a chance to see it
    Last edited by BlackZodiac; 09-26-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZodiac View Post
    Got a chance to check out your dim tonight. Very cool! Had to make a new character and would have given you a +1 but seems the disabled that option for low lvl people, to prevent +1 spamming. But glad I got a chance to see it
    I'm glad you took the time to see it in person, I just hope it was night time

I was just saying to Nixea that we should take the time to level a toon to level 10 on each server so we can +1 any Dims that we really like. I just wish I could visit with my main, would be so much quicker and easier.

~ Stargate Dreams ~

Seeing as I can't change the title or edit my OP I'm just going to have to reply to my own thread...

I just wanted to say that I've renamed my Dimension in an effort to generate more interest. It's only been a week since I opened my first Dim, but I just think the new name sounds more appealing

Cheers!

~ Stargate Dreams ~

Soulwalker

Default S.G.C. (Stargate Command) sep 1 opened on Laethys shard

Hey Guys! Just letting everyone know that I have moved to Laethys!

So if you'd like an invite just whisper me... Stickybuds@Laethys

~ Stargate Dreams ~

+ Reply to Thread