+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Msorangey

Thread: Dimension Planning Table

Telaran

Default Dimension Planning Table

hey all heres a suggestion for new dimension tools seems like a lot of people waste time on pts or live spending and trying to figure it out, would make things a lot easier
    Add Functionality to be able to plan your dimension before you build it, and introduce it in portions like toolbox
    Color codes
    Red - Already Implemented
    Yellow - Segment that has been moved off original postion
    Blue - Uninmplemented Segment
    Maximum 100 segments in a dimension
    Dimension segments must be between 25-250 segments
    Each Segment has a list of materials required and their cost
    Overall cost and materials required
    Last edited by Msorangey; 09-25-2013 at 09:43 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

PTS is not a waste of time, you could implement this (its quite confusing to my technical and artist mind) and I would still go to PTS if I needed to. Duplicating chars and dimensions over for the items and plats etc. It is also a great way for EU and NA to hang out if they choose and I would not like dimensions to get too "technical" myself before even starting it.

Click for: RDD On the PTS and Stock Displays available on Live.

I am surprised you think PTS is a waste as you are always willing to get Dimension items etc first to share with others.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    PTS is not a waste of time, you could implement this (its quite confusing to my technical and artist mind) and I would still go to PTS if I needed to. Duplicating chars and dimensions over for the items and plats etc. It is also a great way for EU and NA to hang out if they choose and I would not like dimensions to get too "technical" myself before even starting it.

Click for: RDD On the PTS and Stock Displays available on Live.

I am surprised you think PTS is a waste as you are always willing to get Dimension items etc first to share with others.
    Sorry for the miscommunication, I do not think pts is a waste though a table to preplan your dimension for free and implement it based on the materials you have as opposed to building it on the public test and having to copy it back over piece by piece.

+ Reply to Thread