+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Inspired by Karazhan

Soulwalker

Default Inspired by Karazhan

After several months building offsite in multiple personal dimensions while our guild was approaching 15, and two very full-on weeks of dedicated building once we had the key to Caer Kholum, our guild dimension is finally complete.

I wasn't able to complete my entire vision, item limit being the main factor there(with the ridiculous total of credits already spent being another) but I am pretty happy with how closely I was able to recreate a little slice of the ambiance and style of Karazhan, one of my favourite raids ever. I saw a keep dimension, and was busting to make Kara

Whether you are familiar with wow or not, I hope some of you enjoy exploring through the wings of our castle. You can expect to find the livery stables, footmans quarters, scullery, grand dining hall, upper and lower ballroom, opera theatre, guest chambers, observatory and library.

Here are some teasers:

Soulwalker

Hahaha! Updated to actually say where you can find it...

@Laethys, owner is AI and the dimension has not been named yet.

Never played WoW, and even though your pictures are a bit dark, I can already tell that you did a fantastic job. I'll definitely will stop by for a visit.

The owner is AI? Is that an abbreviation of your guild name? Can you give me the full name?

Oh.
    My.
    Gawd.

This place is absolute genius! Makes my little dimensional foray into Azeroth look like child's play. You really captured the look and feel of Kara. Half expected Moroes to come attack me. The stables, the Opera Event... pure brilliance! I stand humbled in the presence of greatness!

Kara was always my favorite too !

I look forward to checking it out in game, it looks like you did an amazing job !
    " Tonight Defiants ! ... I will PVP u ! " Pukk
    " Sometime when Im alone ... I buff myself" Bigmojo

Deepwood -- Ermak LvL 64 Cleric Bigmojo LvL 60 Mage Pukk LvL 60 Rogue Brutikuz LvL 60 Warrior Wildmoon LvL 4x Primalist

Telaran

That brought back some memories. Very well replicated, looks exactly like what it's supposed to be.
    Jaida: Rogue of Imperium on Zaviel

Dimension: Eden Blossom Cottage
    Dimension: The Venus Pool

Ooh can hardly wait to see this!! I <3 Kara
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Heros Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Telaran

Same here. I wish the shards weren't down I loved to main heal Kara back in the day. Big Bad Wolf event was always fun.

Telaran

Okay, I went to see it once the shard was up. Very scary how similar it is. You even have the summoning stone outside!

This brought back a lot of memories, especially when I fell between the theater stage and the audience. Ahh, such memories. Sadly, you can't jump from the stage back to the other side, so I had to came back in from the beginning. But, other than me being a goof, it's very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Aalaylia View Post
    You can expect to find the livery stables, footmans quarters, scullery, grand dining hall, upper and lower ballroom, opera theatre...

Greeeeat. I'll be spending the rest of my morning trying to stop "RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL" from echoing in my head.

Pics looked great.

OMG... Moroes'room... I remember this one and you replicated it perfectly.
    I was wondering if someone would make a Kara dim
    I will come to visit this.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Oh cool! I just mentioned recently that I hoped someone would make a Kara dim- it was my favorite raid! Can't wait to see it in person!
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

That looks wondefull, Il have to make an travel alt and check it out.

I was actually planning on doing karazhan castle, and the upside down sinners, but it got too complicated for me, as i havent been building for that long, so I just gave up.

Soulwalker

truly amazing, I salute you!
    My favorite raid ever!

Dimensions
    Faeblight: Garden of the Gods, Paradiso, Stonefeild Inn & Tavern

I went to see Karazhan, but I stayed for the architecture! A lot of brilliant and gorgeous use of items even to someone unfamliar with WoW.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast