+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Leyanyar
  • 1 Post By Leyanyar
  • 1 Post By Tamarama

Thread: Dimensioneers on EU Shards

Default Dimensioneers on EU Shards

Oh my oh my..... Which Pirate Ladder are all the Dimensioneers hiding on the EU shards...

I logged onto Zaviel earlier and into the dimensionaddicts@Argent channel for the first time, so I could shoot the breeze with you guys. But its dead as a dodo, come on peeps its a waste of a tremendous asset.

If your stuck who else is better qualified to provide an answer but another Dimensioneer, so come on lets get talking....
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

Telaran

To be honest I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to this sort of thing. I wasn't aware there was a channel to join and I'm not sure I'd even know how to join it. *Hangs head in shame*
    Jaida: Rogue of Imperium on Zaviel

Dimension: Eden Blossom Cottage
    Dimension: The Venus Pool

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    To be honest I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to this sort of thing. I wasn't aware there was a channel to join and I'm not sure I'd even know how to join it. *Hangs head in shame*
    Jaida dont worry mate. To join the channel all you need to type is /join dimensionaddicts@argent then I'd try and make sure that the channel is not buried in your General Chat Tab. Right click the header and goto settings then Channel Message and uncheck the dimensionaddicts marker. I have it set on a new tab called chat so i see it clearly... If you need any help just give me a whisper on either Zanthas@Faeblight or Llif@Hailol
    Last edited by Leyanyar; 09-24-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

I've been spending a lot of time on the EU shards and, while the channel isn't dead, it's got a severe flu.

I'll keep saying hello in hopes of a reply. Maybe we can breathe some new life into it.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Leyanyar View Post
    Oh my oh my..... Which Pirate Ladder are all the Dimensioneers hiding on the EU shards...

I logged onto Zaviel earlier and into the dimensionaddicts@Argent channel for the first time, so I could shoot the breeze with you guys. But its dead as a dodo, come on peeps its a waste of a tremendous asset.

If your stuck who else is better qualified to provide an answer but another Dimensioneer, so come on lets get talking....
    Do it girl You rock!

im also in this channel although i dont talk much

Quote Originally Posted by Tamarama View Post
    I've been spending a lot of time on the EU shards and, while the channel isn't dead, it's got a severe flu.

I'll keep saying hello in hopes of a reply. Maybe we can breathe some new life into it.
    Hopefully well cross paths at some point and start a conversation, that will shock the natives.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    im also in this channel although i dont talk much
    Well hello Simpa look forward to passing a greeting with you in channel.

Yeah, we're a realllly quiet bunch, usually... I think it's partially because, though, with the fall of Icewatch and the dimension channel that went with it, there were no clear indications about where the new channel was based at; heck, I learned about the existence of the new channel just recently! (Thanks loads to Agrona for telling me about it! <3 I was still logging into dimensionaddicts@Icewatch... no wonder no one was in there anymore XD; )

Yesterday the channel lit up a bit though, and it was awesome! Taresys taught us EU peeps that you can trade items in dimensions, even if you're on different shards... and so cherry trees were traded with benches, and after that dimension touring was had <3

And on that note... guys and gals, if you happen to pass by Gelidra, go see "Summer getaway", because it's awesome! You'll see loads of creativity in action, and great morphings too I know I enjoyed visiting it ^^

OOHH Shucks Snags, thats the nicest complement that you can give a girl.... *Taresys Bows* hehe

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Snags View Post
    Yeah, we're a realllly quiet bunch, usually... I think it's partially because, though, with the fall of Icewatch and the dimension channel that went with it, there were no clear indications about where the new channel was based at; heck, I learned about the existence of the new channel just recently! (Thanks loads to Agrona for telling me about it! <3 I was still logging into dimensionaddicts@Icewatch... no wonder no one was in there anymore XD; )

Yesterday the channel lit up a bit though, and it was awesome! Taresys taught us EU peeps that you can trade items in dimensions, even if you're on different shards... and so cherry trees were traded with benches, and after that dimension touring was had <3

And on that note... guys and gals, if you happen to pass by Gelidra, go see "Summer getaway", because it's awesome! You'll see loads of creativity in action, and great morphings too I know I enjoyed visiting it ^^
    Aesha/Khadra thats on EU shards takes care of the sticky notes up there *points up* if every shard could read them it will help a lot of new and vet players to know whats available etc. Please be sure to share those sticky notes as Dimensioneers will also see whats been asked for a lot and whats evolved.

Tasia is also in your chat, a Rift Ambassador on the forums always barracking for more social interaction and RP extraordinaire.

Please give both big hugs from us all and tickles to encourage them to share their Rift contributions so you all find each other and like we do on NA shards everyone in it is welcome to invite people to chat
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-27-2013 at 08:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread