+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Kahlann
  • 1 Post By Kahlann

Thread: City Zoo

Plane Touched

Default City Zoo

I more or less finished this dimension and wanted to add links for pictures but for some reason I can't get it to work. I guess I need sleep first (it is nearly midnight here after all)
    Can someone tell me how to add picture links instead of the pictures itself?

In case you would like to check it out: City Zoo, owner is Niccy, Zaviel Shard europe

http://cdn.riftgame.com/rift/img/RIFTlogo2013.png

There is an "Insert Link" button in the editing interface, an icon of a little globe with chain on it...
    It pops up a window for you to enter the URL.

I already visited your zoo several times and I think I'm going back more, I'm completely in awe Excellent work!

Telaran

They don't make caps big enough for this... VISIT THIS DIMENSION!... You won't be disappointed.

Seriously brilliant. The penguins, the gorilla, the pandas. Oh how i loved the pandas... Each animal is so well done. Can't rate it higher. One of my all time favourite dims.
    Jaida: Rogue of Imperium on Zaviel

Dimension: Eden Blossom Cottage
    Dimension: The Venus Pool

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I was over there five weeks ago tried to contact you but no avail Hope all is well, great dimension.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-23-2013 at 05:40 PM.

WOW! Wish my alt touring could have +1 many times over on this one. Very creative work. Loved your animals here.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Saw this post and the replies and just had to come check it out and it was well worth the trip

This Dim is a MUST SEE! I highly recommend it

I'm going to have to level to 10 to start giving some of you guys on Zaviel some +1's lol

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Plane Touched

Must be me I guess, but no idea how to add url for a link or where to find it.

normal pictures it is i guess. Some shots of City Zoo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails City Zoo-2013-09-24_155321.jpg   City Zoo-2013-09-24_155432.jpg   City Zoo-2013-09-24_155459.jpg   City Zoo-2013-09-24_155602.jpg   City Zoo-2013-09-24_155636.jpg  

City Zoo-2013-09-24_155744.jpg  

Wow, looks amazing!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Champion

outstanding!

OMG A ZOO! And wow, those pictures look totally amazing! This will be my first stop tonight!

Plane Touched

Thank you all. I really enjoyed building it, but it is always nice to see that other people like it as well

+ Reply to Thread