+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunedera
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Lunedera

Thread: Every/Multiple dimensions on one toon?

Telaran

Default Every/Multiple dimensions on one toon?

So, I'm not new to dims. I have a few on Lunedera as well as an alt named Kivra. I'm still working on many of them. That said, I'm a complestionist at heart. I want to do (or would love to do) everything on one toon.

Quests, artifacts, dims, you name it. I realize that getting additional dim slots can be rather costly. That said, I'm the kind of player who is OCD about her character list. Even in other games I once played, I hated having more than one 'main' on my list. Sadly, if I spend hours upon hours on a dim for an alt, I feel like they need to be a main as well.

Silly thinking, I know.

Lune is 60 and Kivra is 54. I'm not in the mood to rush to 60 again, so I decided to start fresh on a new server, a new cluster as well as playing a guardian instead of defiant. The only thing I regret so far is not realizing I can't email toons on another cluster, which means no free crafting dim items on my new baby warrior.

Oh, and did I mention I'm trying really, really hard not to spend credits on this toon? Yeah. It's going to be a long haul, I realize that, but am I the only one who wants to dabble with 5+ dims on one toon?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lunedera View Post
    ... but am I the only one who wants to dabble with 5+ dims on one toon?
    Not at all. On my mage, I have the 10 dimensions allowed, many of them in various stages of...mess. On my rogue, I have 10 more, several of them untouched. Beyond that, I keep the toons I started before F2P, and once Bara and Feendish have maxed out their dimensions, I might start on them. I would prefer to keep all my dimensions on just one toon, unique keys make that impossible.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Telaran

I know what you mean. Back when I was new, I wanted 2 moonshades. I found out real fast we can only have one of each. 10 max is doable, I think. I guess it comes down to resources and ideas.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lunedera View Post
    I know what you mean. Back when I was new, I wanted 2 moonshades. I found out real fast we can only have one of each. 10 max is doable, I think. I guess it comes down to resources and ideas.
    Exactly. I like the barren dimensions, since I prefer to build my own stuff from scratch (not that premades aren't handy), so I suck it up and keep some alts around. Currently sitting on 3 Moonshades, a Faen's Retreat (down from four, lol), a Vengeful Sky (down from 3), 2 Sanguine Shores, a Kestrel's with a second on the way for Fredelas' contest, a random Plaza Aurentine, and 5 Edge of Infinities. Removing the unique key requirement would make me a happy camper indeed, lol, although I doubt that will ever happen with the loyalty dimensions, especially.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Telaran

You know, I'd be more than willing to pay 500 plat for a second edge of infinity on my main by way of dimension > loyalty items. I know that might not mean much to the devs, but I'm sure some folks would pay credits for the extra keys.
    Last edited by Lunedera; 09-23-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Fellow dimension lover here as well. I have 11 on Quivir alone. and the starters and loyalty ones on 7 alts on my server not counting that I also have the loyalty ones on a touring alt on every shard there is including the EU.
    Have 11 though because of winning the 3 springs one from the Rifts contest. It does help keeping things packed up into my create though for my storage dim by having the 11th one.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

+ Reply to Thread