+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bridges

Rift Disciple

Default bridges

just starting on all this dimension stuff and I think I'm making some good progress considering I'm not exactly investing much gold... wondering what people (on a budget) tend to use to make bridges and ramps to access higher areas.

I bought the abandoned temple and have been using obolisks found in the golem foundry tipped up at a 45 degree angle to climb large distances with one object... but it looks goofy.

Rift Disciple

*Gloamwood Cedar Snag. That's what I've been using as ramps... In my temple I made a big structure out of about 20 of 'em to look like a giant system of roots.

Also "Kalari River Barge" turned big enough to use.
    Magitech Warship was too small and Defiant Warship seems identical.

Pirate staircases are a good cheap go to, and don't look too bad. If you like fishing you can get the enormous log bridge for free (can't remember the zone off the top of my head, sorry) which is similar to the more pricey snowy log bridge in the store and there's also an uncovered version, also for gold.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
    Pirate staircases are a good cheap go to, and don't look too bad. If you like fishing you can get the enormous log bridge for free (can't remember the zone off the top of my head, sorry) which is similar to the more pricey snowy log bridge in the store and there's also an uncovered version, also for gold.
    I concur. The Pirate Staircases make for a good bridge @ 16g each. You can find them under Dimensions>Landscaping>Path And Stair. If you want to make them look a little nicer, you can make rails out of Building Block: Wood Plank under Dimensions>Building Blocks>Plain Wood @ 2g a pop. Since posts are a little more pricey, you can probably just stack the planks until they resemble a square post. Each segment would still land way under 1p each.

+ Reply to Thread