+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Willing to Buy the Following Dimensions items

Default Willing to Buy the Following Dimensions items

I am nearing completion of my new Dimension and I have a wish list of some hard to get items for it. First let me be clear that I know I am unlikely to get the Inert Defiant Sourcestone or the Regulos Statue unless someone is feeling generous and willing to accept my offer since im not rich in plat but it doesn't hurt to ask. I am turning to the Dimensions community to see if anyone has some, or if any raider or pvper wants to get rid of theirs.

1. Inert Defiant Sourcestone: This is very very tedious to obtain and id rather pay for one. It’s rewarded for completing warfront herald achievement for the defiant side and knowing that it’s tedious to obtain I’m offering 1,000 plat for it. I already have the Guardian version.

2. Regulos Statue: Yes I know how difficult it is to get, and yes I know where it comes from and what you have to do to get it. That said I’m not rich in plat so I can only offer 1,000 plat for one. I know that may not seem like enough due to what it takes to get one, but it’s what I’m able to pay and if some raider that has one doesn't want it or isn't interested in dimension items id like it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully someone can help out with the two items I’m after. I am hoping to make my project public by the end of the month, for those who are familiar with my Planar Study I decided to take Agrona77's advice and did not reconstruct it and went with a new dimension. I do have toons on every shard and shop the AH but I rarely see the items I’m after if I’ve seen them at all, so hears to hoping someone can help out.

Edit: I am on Faeblight normally on Xillean, feel free to cod me either item if your willing, or if you want to discuss the price pm here on the forums.
    Last edited by Xillean; 09-21-2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

I have gotten a hold of a Regulos Statue, still looking for a Inert Defiant Sourcestone.

I am also looking to buy the following floats, 100 plat each: Greenscale, Laethys, Maelforge, Akylios.

PM here if you have any of the above and are willing to sell them.

Edit: For those who are curious, I spent 3,000 plat on the Regulos Statue.
    Last edited by Xillean; 09-28-2013 at 05:10 AM.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

+ Reply to Thread