+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Serathe

Thread: Ember Isle Mineral Pool - No water?

Rift Chaser

Default Ember Isle Mineral Pool - No water?

Is it a bug, a graphical setting? I bought the Ember Isle Mineral Pool to get some water in my dimension. It looks all nice in the preview, but nothing like it in reality. When I actually place the item there is no water in it at all and it's just a slab of stone. Relogging doesn't help (in case it was a bug) Are all pools like this? And if so, why does the preview show water then? That is rather misleading. As that is i assume the one reason people buy them, for the water effect. They aren't cheap so I don't have the funds to just buy them all to try out. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a temporally bug on my end and that water will somehow magically appear eventually.
    Last edited by Serathe; 09-20-2013 at 02:24 PM.

It is not a bug here this might help you with the pools. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Liy4Ui_pm0
    Sorry you didn't see it before.

Plane Touched

There is water there, the effect is just really difficult to see. (It's actually more obvious with the low-quality renderer, which is unusual.)

They really should just call this item "Slimy wet looking rocks."

Rift Chaser

Thanks so much for the responses. Really helpful. The video is great. No more buying of ember isle slimy slabs of stone, either kind. I know which one to get now. I guess i will just use the ember slimy rock for something else eventually. At least it has nice collors

None of the water pools acts like water, you will just walk underwater, you can never swim... I enlarged one and put a few row boats on it, but if you go in you walk along the bottom.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

+ Reply to Thread