+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Exclusive Interview with Lisa "Faratha" Boleyn - Senior Systems Designer @TrionWorlds

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Exclusive Interview with Lisa "Faratha" Boleyn - Senior Systems Designer @TrionWorlds

Rift Dream Dimensions has undergone a massive makeover in anticipation of 2.4. Nothing like a new vibe to step into a new game as every major patch is, well at least to me heh.

I couldn't think of any better way to celebrate than this.

Click for: Exclusive Interview with Lisa "Faratha" Boleyn - Senior Systems Designer @Trion Worlds

Thank you Faratha & Morgana and EVERYONE who keeps dreaming in Dimensions, hope to see you all over on RDD commenting and enjoying all updates including Extreme Hoarders & Extreme Makeovers (Do you have a story to share?) along with more creative genius being tweaked and added soon!

HAPPY 2.4 EVERYONE

Thankyou for Sharing this kiwi!

oooo Faratha worked on vanguard! I knew quiet a few from trion did, but didn't know her also.

Shame on PvP Dimensions , Just hope will be soon! ^^

The Gamer Beans
    <Special Olympics>
    <StackOnEight>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    I'm not saying I'm great, Alfiexx is great.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Cheers Alfie! I always get nervous when I post so this one extra extra nervous and yes is a shame on PvP Dimensions but also nice to hear things still being worked on and everything else mentioned. Dug out my vandalized tree and looked at it a little differently :P

Excellent article! It's great to see how much effort Faratha and Trion are putting into Dimensions. I can totally understand that PvP dims won't be available in 2.4, but I will be searching around Telara for those world boss item drops. To me, at least, there are so many dimensions and so many items to keep me busy for a long time even if Trion didn't add a thing ever again.

Kiwi, as always, your continued efforts to help keep the community active and vibrant are always appreciated. Thanks to you, Faratha, and Trion for a very informative post!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Nawww thanks mate its because of supportive people like you that good things keep happening. I was hell bent on rank 90 but game changer happened when Faratha mentioned the drops. Artifacts and dimension drops oh my SO excited!

It's awesome of Faratha to respond to the players this way! <3<3<3 I feel like the dimension drops have trumped everything else in 2.4. Hopefully Trion can continue in this direction of communication and merging game play with Dimensions.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Agreed Amity!

And on another awesome side note: Lalena is the winner of the first Toxic Hellbug mount @RDD all details clickable on my tag.

Grats Lalena and thanks everybody drawing 2 more this week!

Default Hellbug Heaven

Big thanks to Kiwi for a stunning site......

Here to prove she has the Bugs, are two from my screenies and yes they are Account Bound.

Exclusive Interview with Lisa "Faratha" Boleyn - Senior Systems Designer @TrionWorlds-2013-09-20_170002.jpg

This is Leyanyar on Zaviel_EU

Exclusive Interview with Lisa "Faratha" Boleyn - Senior Systems Designer @TrionWorlds-2013-09-20_140000.jpg

This Lliff on Seastone_NA
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

So the only way to have a chance of getting one of these Bug's is to head to http://riftdreamdimensions.com/?p=3206 and get commenting, cause you have to be in to win....

Yeah Im shamlessly promoting this.....Kiwi deserves it
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Making me blush So glad you like your mount it is a cool one and I'm not gunna lie I'll never get use to hearing my own voice or trying to stay a step ahead in something I am not directly creating BUT I promised my Dad I'd let people hear my voice though he wanted me to sing and that ain't happening, at least YET lol

Thanks for enjoying Dimensions and the site as much as I do. Another Hellbug mount drawn today will it be someone new or will it be you again? Hmmmm

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'd let people hear my voice though he wanted me to sing and that ain't happening, at least YET
    There's already one Miley Cyrus, unless you can 'twerk' good

I don't think Trion makes undergarments that could contain a twerking dwarf. That's a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    There's already one Miley Cyrus, unless you can 'twerk' good
    Think I'll leave that to you Sweetmat as I'm sure your curves would be closer in proportion to hers than mine lol You can put on my youtubes channel :P

Better late than never, they say... I finally was able to read your amazing interview, Kiwi! Thanks for the insight into Trion's inner Dimension workings.

I greatly appreciate the fact that you take time out of your daily life to bring us exclusive Rift content. Well done. You also asked all the right questions! Very interesting interview!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Lol thanks mate it was a great pleasure and gave me a lot of scope on the writing side of things being my first interview and hopefully not my last in gaming and other venues. Love writing. I appreciate your appreciation and receiving the opportunity, really stoked you enjoyed it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast