+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By EerieWrath
  • 1 Post By EerieWrath

Thread: Port-fortress like nature-y dimension.. thing..

Default Port-fortress like nature-y dimension.. thing..

Just came back to rift a little bit ago and i've spend too much time/money on this dimension hehe..

I haven't had a chance to really 'decorate'.. i'm not very good at it and I don't really know where to start =P I look at others dimensions and can't tell what something is.

Anyways, name is Atren on Greybriar. Here's some screenies, though

http://imgur.com/a/Fo7fE for full album..

Welcome back to Rift!

Your pics look great. That's your first dim? Very creative use of the various items. I like the theme as well! I'll have to stop by for a visit!

Yup my first. I have spent too much time in here =P It constantly changes a bit at a time.

I just found out 1000->2000 is so expensive. It makes me sad :x
    I'd love for you to come by!

Will admit I went to other dimensions to get the idea ball rolling(I think everyone does? ) . But that was just for the one part with the walls and the 3 huts. The rest I got original ideas off of that, because i'm a huge fortress-y fan. I like medieval stuff.
    Last edited by EerieWrath; 09-17-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EerieWrath View Post
    Yup my first. I have spent too much time in here =P It constantly changes a bit at a time.

I just found out 1000->2000 is so expensive. It makes me sad :x
    I'd love for you to come by!

Will admit I went to other dimensions to get the idea ball rolling(I think everyone does? ) . But that was just for the one part with the walls and the 3 huts. The rest I got original ideas off of that, because i'm a huge fortress-y fan. I like medieval stuff.
    Oh yea totally! I get a lot of inspiration from visiting other dims! Most dimensionerds even suggest you go and visit a lot of other dims, to get ideas, to see what sort of morphs are possible and then try your hand on your own morphs!

I love medieval stuff as well! My favorite time period is like 5th Century. My newest dim though, is inspired by the ancient nordic tombs found in Skyrim. Usnahgaar Volum on my alt Bodicca. Feel free to visit all my dims (see signature) and take away as many ideas as you like!

Oh and join the chat channel dimensionaddicts@deepwood.
    Last edited by Agrona77; 09-17-2013 at 11:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread