Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By ejraptor
  • 1 Post By Jaida
  • 1 Post By Maddori
  • 1 Post By avina
  • 1 Post By Barbydoll

Thread: Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward

Default Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward

My second project is 'complete' and I'd like to open up the dimension to all visitors and potential buyers! This beautiful 3 bedroom Tuscan estate is situated right off the Shoreward Island sitting perfectly between Meridian and Sanctum. Soak up the breathtaking views from any point inside or out! Relax at the luxury pool or have a drink at the outdoor bar. Inside you'll find a monstrous chandelier in the living room and several morphed creations that are KDS exclusives! There's a +1 tip cup just inside the entrance for those who'd like to make a recommendation. There are two pop culture references also "hidden" inside! Thanks and see you all around Telara.

Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_145225.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_145319.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_145425.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_151855.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_145238.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_144719.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_145138.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_145202.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_145212.jpg
    Kaletros Design Studios presents - The Terranean at Shoreward-2013-09-15_150441.jpg

Telaran

Yeesh. It's rare for me to actually gawp open mouthed at pictures of a dim. Good job. Really looks brilliant and that's just from the screenshots. I'll have to visit some time tomorrow.

Jaida: Rogue of Imperium on Zaviel

Dimension: Eden Blossom Cottage
    Dimension: The Venus Pool

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    Yeesh. It's rare for me to actually gawp open mouthed at pictures of a dim. Good job. Really looks brilliant and that's just from the screenshots. I'll have to visit some time tomorrow.

Thank you. Hope you enjoy your visit.

This is great. I really love your arches and columns. The columns especially look prefabricated. And the pop culture items made me all nostalgic. Keep it up!
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Can't wait to go run around in this amazing looking dim!

The screenshots are just beautiful, thanks so much.

k heading there now

Your wall art and lighting are amazing! I've been running around in awe for several minutes now, lol

Advice when you go to visit this dimension: Please remember to look up!

It's nice to hear your kind words, it's always encouraging to get this type of feedback! I'll be around shard surfing to get ideas and inspiration for my next project. Did you guys catch the two pop culture references in the house?

Pics look amazing! That's one thing I haven't build yet, a home/house... well I build a Museum, but never a home. Maybe I should do that! LOL

I need to get on Wolfsbane and tour your beautiful Tuscan home!

+ Reply to Thread