+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Rianne

Thread: Feedback - my version of the temple of the abandoned

Default Feedback - my version of the temple of the abandoned

So.. i've been working on my dimension for about a month and a half now, and haven't really gotten a lot of feedback outside guild and a few friends. I don't spend much time on the forums - obviously - but i'm hoping someone (or a few someones) will take a look if they're bored.

Character if you wanna see ingame - abbyssia, greybriar.
    I don't have a real story behind it - just a vague idea, temple long abandoned being reclaimed by plants etc, but recently inhabited by a magically/technomagically inclined hermit, perhaps witha n odd decorating sense.

A friend and i discovered platforms, so she's done soemthing with one of them, and i'm planning to do something with the other. I Did have a pond set up,b ut decided to move it so for the moment it's nothing but a pile of debris. Anyway, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
    ~Abby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feedback - my version of the temple of the abandoned-2013-09-14_145041.jpg   Feedback - my version of the temple of the abandoned-2013-09-14_144717.jpg   Feedback - my version of the temple of the abandoned-2013-09-14_144636.jpg  

Looks pretty cool I will add to my tour list for later this week.

Thank you
    I've spent the last few days working on adding hidden areas with the water platforms, and have also added a treehouse. It's pretty rough atm, just blocking out areas etc, but looks interesting.
    i've also made significant progress on the library - it's at the bottom of the temple, so if anyone wants to see it it's there. Have fun with the spiral leaf staircase tho - it's still rough and needs some more tuning, but i think it works relatively well. The update trion gave us on item limits is making me very, very sad, however.

Need to start exploring other peoples dimensions, i think.

+ Reply to Thread